💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Apple Music is the best streaming service

Better Day

Featured Posts

Absolutely. The entire layout is gorgeous. The artist page is streamlined and easy to navigate. The app is just so pristine and user friendly. 

I was offered Spotify for free, but I still chose Apple Music. Spotify has such a messy layout, completely unorganized and cluttered. Inferior design, inferior sound quality, no music videos. 

Just like with the iPod, even if you hated Apple products, you knew the iPod was “the” mp3 player. Spotify users are the people who were satisfied with their weird $25 mp3 player from CVS. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

You can add unreleased songs on Spotify as well

yeah you can

but on apple music, since you can change tags and song's info

you can add those songs to already existing albums

like DWUW to ARTPOP or Love Me Right to Chromatica etc.

and have it all in the right place

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

PartySick

I'm happy with Spotify actually :lolly:

Free Hulu from their promotion a while back, it's easy to use, suits my needs just fine, and I love their new (I think it's new) "enhance" feature for your playlists. Whatever algorithm they're using to plug songs into your playlists is amazing. Each song I've had recommended to me has been added :bradley:

🖤

I’ve had Apple Music since it launched Summer 2015 and I’ve loved it ever since :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Original Diva

The only thing that separates Apple Music from Spotify is that Gaga's performance of Bang Bang is on Apple Music (as well as audios for a couple other amazing performances) which im very jealous of!

excuse me no

Togekiss

It’s all about the streaming quality to me.

I used to splurge on a month of Tidal when a new release came out that I was excited for but now that lossless audio comes free with Apple Music? Child Tidal can’t excuse the price anymore.

bring on that pecan pie

Concertaholic

Spotify all the way. I think spatial audio sounds horrible, it’s spacey and distant, and I like the overall layout of the Spotify app better.

Better Day
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Spotify is better in every single way, but ok

Last time I checked Spotify never had 3 radio stations 

Together You And I!

Archived