Lossless/Dolby Atmos sounds 

3 24/7 radio stations with lots of artists hosting their own shows 

Great playlists 

Change my mind 

Together You And I!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like apple music but i gotta say, youtube music is nice too: much more music, live performances, unreleased songs from artists, etc, and when you're watching/listening to anything music-related on youtube (on pc), you dont get the annoying ads! :vegas:

Meredith Grey

I’ve recently moved over to Spotify for the year because the Spotify unwrapped is better than Apple Music’s. I will be going back once i get it though LOL. It’s the only thing that I like better on Apple Music. Plus when I make a playlist on Spotify i can’t just go through my own library and add songs to it quickly and the entire library function is stupid compared to Apple Music’s (although it might just be because I grew up listening to my iPod). 
also it’s a lot easier to add unreleased songs from artists to your library.

BlingNotTheMusic

No. I love the playlists Spotify makes for me and I have discovered so many "underground" artists that way. 

I did a trial of Apple Music for something Gaga related :huntyga: and was very underwhelmed.

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Meredith Grey said:

also it’s a lot easier to add unreleased songs from artists to your library.

Omg DM me sis idk how to do this lol

Prostitute Barbie

I like the layout but some of my albums have been inexplicably split into 2 separate albums before and sometimes songs just mysteriously disappear which never happened with Spotify. So it can be annoying 

I had Apple Music for 3 years and several albums weren’t full (either missing songs or unavailable songs) so I moved to Spotify with my fiancé and I can play full albums. I have never liked Apple Music tho :bear:. It’s just isn’t for me I guess. 

I love “🍆” and I’m not ashamed 💦

Agunimon

Its good for lyrics and good on iPhone.

If you're running it on a computer, the search function is still buggy if you're searching for the first time. You would think they would have resolved that by now.

Though - music discovery has gone from bad to worse. Especially with the prominence of new music being placed lower down on the discover tab and since they broke apart new songs and new albums. If they put those two back together and moved them below the first marque of playlists before "our favorites" it would be much better.

1 minute ago, Cersei Lannister said:

I like the layout but some of my albums have been inexplicably split into 2 separate albums before and sometimes songs just mysteriously disappear which never happened with Spotify. So it can be annoying 

I used to have 3 “albums” of ARTPOP with 2-3 songs in each and I got frustrated :enigma:

Agunimon
Just now, DaddysBoy said:

I used to have 3 “albums” of ARTPOP with 2-3 songs in each and I got frustrated :enigma:

That's usually because the album artist in the sorting tab under the edit of information section didn't match.

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Omg DM me sis idk how to do this lol

you literally just drag the file into your itunes / apple music app

js4754394o9823

yeah i love it

lossless music

ability to change artworks, tags, names

everything

i can add songs that are not there to already existing albums and have them in the right place

or add whole albums not available on streaming

perfect

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Just now, Aetheryte said:

That's usually because the album artist in the sorting tab under the edit of information section didn't match.

It’s still frustrating tho. When I wanted to play the full body of the best album of 2013 I had to switch to other quarters :ladyhaha:

Archived