Apple Music is the best streaming service

Better Day

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
1 minute ago, DaddysBoy said:

It’s still frustrating tho. When I wanted to play the full body of the best album of 2013 I had to switch to other quarters :ladyhaha:

totally agree.

js4754394o9823
10 minutes ago, DaddysBoy said:

It’s still frustrating tho. When I wanted to play the full body of the best album of 2013 I had to switch to other quarters :ladyhaha:

all you need to do is right click on the songs on your mac/computer

edit their info to match each other

and they would be together in one album again

takes couple of seconds

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

holy scheisse
8 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

No. I love the playlists Spotify makes for me and I have discovered so many "underground" artists that way. 

I did a trial of Apple Music for something Gaga related :huntyga: and was very underwhelmed.

I did the same thing lmao was it for the chromatica interviews thing ? 

I hate apple music I've been on Spotify for so long I can't imagine ever changing from it :vegas:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I did the same thing lmao was it for the chromatica interviews thing ? 

I hate apple music I've been on Spotify for so long I can't imagine ever changing from it :vegas:

I don't remember, I think it was for our good sis Joanne :vegas: 

DM me with your user so we can see playlists 

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

you literally just drag the file into your itunes / apple music app

Sorry the way the post I quoted is worded is confusing. Disregard :billie:

I changed to AM early 2021, only to go back to Spotify a few months later. They couldn’t make the most essential part work of a music streaming service work — which is simply playing a track. The infamous 15 seconds pause ruined the experience for me and occasionally there would be a very loud error noise in the middle of tracks that would physically hurt my ears. I checked Reddit and a lot of people have these issues with AM, but they simply don’t fix it. 

AM is also very buggy on desktop, you can’t switch songs with your other devices that function as a remote, and using third party apps like last.fm is a nightmare.

IMO, the design for Spotify is impeccable. The streaming numbers that can be seen by everyone are also a nice addition. 

JusKeepBreathin

Amazon Music has all that and lyrics for years now. 

A better title for this thread would be,  "Apple Music is almost as good as other music services."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Yennefer Stark said:

I changed to AM early 2021, only to go back to Spotify a few months later. They couldn’t make the most essential part work of a music streaming service work — which is simply playing a track. The infamous 15 seconds pause ruined the experience for me and occasionally there would be a very loud error noise in the middle of tracks that would physically hurt my ears. I checked Reddit and a lot of people have these issues with AM, but they simply don’t fix it. 

Also, the design for Spotify is impeccable. The streaming numbers that can be seen by everyone are also a nice addition. 

that happened for a quick sec and it was updated and fixed

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

that happened for a quick sec and it was updated and fixed

Really? I paid 4 months in total and it didn’t get fixed, so I just switched back to Spotify. But I’m glad for everyone else that still subscribes to AM!

Bonkers

I like YouTube Music because it has everything I want to listen to, and I spend a lot of time on YouTube so not having ads and the ability to play with the screen off makes it all worthwhile for this little Bonkers.

So you get almost everything you get from Spotify or Apple Music but also a better YouTube experience for the same price.

The only part I don't like is actually derived from my own lazyness.  Sometimes when I go to open YouTube on my Phone, I accidentally open YouTube Music, but it's because of where I placed the icon, and it looks like the YouTube icon.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived