Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shakira serving Chromatica

flyaway

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver
23 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

:billie:

Is this a new single by her? It sounds interesting!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Tinnitus15
33 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

This sound is something new for her.And I like it,I hope it’s her new single 

InTheCloset

Cant allow her on chromatica. She’ll commit tax fraud there too and disrupt the system

The abyss stares back

flyaway
2 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Cant allow her on chromatica. She’ll commit tax fraud there too and disrupt the system

The Chromatica court is already calling her to respond. 

No one tax is more avoidable than another

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Ok, imma need a full real MV (not animated) of her in this look! :heat:

OT: NFT, for real :triggered:

Wow I'm so glad that that 13 second video that we can all access is being hosted on a super-computer and wasting tonnes of important resources so that some rich asshole can lick their own ass about 'owning' the rights to it. Innovative...

I love Shakira and I'm not criticising her, it's just that every time I'm reminded (against my will) what NFT's are, and that they even exist, I go through the same process of disappointment :triggered:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

every time I'm reminded (against my will) what NFT's are, and that they even exist, I go through the same process of disappointment :triggered:

and every time they explain to me what NFT's are, I end up not knowing it and I keep being lost... :saladga: what are they and why do already rich people want to benefit from them?

Pennywise
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

every time I'm reminded (against my will) what NFT's are, and that they even exist, I go through the same process of disappointment :triggered:

and every time we kiss I swear I can fly :vegas:

Spoiler

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

13 minutes ago, COOOK said:

and every time they explain to me what NFT's are, I end up not knowing it and I keep being lost... :saladga: what are they and why do already rich people want to benefit from them?

It's partially so they can show off how big their metaphorical dicks are, and also to work like crypto currency I believe. It's rich people being asshole rich people. 

From what I believe (and someone else could explain this better who knows better than I do) the image/video is sold/auctioned to someone for a ludicrous amount of money. The NFT now 'belongs' to that person because that have bought the ownership of it, even though it may be 'publicly viewed by others' (which is just dumb bullsh.it). Or they argue that the original is owned by whoever buys it and the others on the internet are a 'copy' so they don't hold value... And now that it's been bought/sold, that determines it's value, so much like bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, it has a value and can be resold or traded.

Also the original file is stored in a server somewhere and heavily encrypted so it can't be 'stolen', and these servers use a f.uck tonne of electricity to run and are incredibly bad for the environment and a huge drain and waste on resources... just so some rich asshole can 'own' a 13 second video, and pretend they're some kind of futuristic genius.

I understand the idea, but I think it's effing stupid. Not all new ideas are innovative, some are just dumb. Some people see it as the future of asset ownership, I see it as yu-gi-oh cards for rich people who think they're better/smarter/more forward thinking than others.

Although not gonna lie, sometimes my brain says to me "just create some stupid ass NFT and convince a dumb rich person that they are sooo intelligent and need to have it, and convince them to give you enough money to buy a home" :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's partially so they can show off how big their metaphorical dicks are, and also to work like crypto currency I believe. It's rich people being asshole rich people. 

From what I believe (and someone else could explain this better who knows better than I do) the image/video is sold/auctioned to someone for a ludicrous amount of money. The NFT now 'belongs' to that person because that have bought the ownership of it, even though it may be 'publicly viewed by others' (which is just dumb bullsh.it). Or they argue that the original is owned by whoever buys it and the others on the internet are a 'copy' so they don't hold value... And now that it's been bought/sold, that determines it's value, so much like bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, it has a value and can be resold or traded.

Also the original file is stored in a server somewhere and heavily encrypted so it can't be 'stolen', and these servers use a f.uck tonne of electricity to run and are incredibly bad for the environment and a huge drain and waste on resources, just so some rich asshole can 'own' a 13 second video. 

I understand the idea, but I think it's effing stupid. Not all new ideas are innovative, some are just dumb. Some people see it as the future of asset ownership, I see it as yu-gi-oh cards for rich people who think they're better/smarter/more forward thinking than others.

Seems like so much effort, just take a screenshot lol

RahrahWitch

NFTs need to die :triggered: 

For anyone that doesn't understand why they're a pointless waste of resources here's a good example

dye9khpxddw61.jpg

Archived