💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie To Release Something New On Q4 2021

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Alistair Norbury, president, repertoire & marketing UK, BMG, said: “The last 18 months has been challenging and extremely difficult for retail and we would like to thank you for all your support for our releases during this time including records by Van Morrison, Black Sabbath, Roisin Murphy, Kylie and KSI. Coming up for Q4 we have a great line-up of new records including Nick Cave, Motorhead, Duran Duran, JLS, Natalie Imbruglia and a new release from Kylie. We thank you for your continuing support and wish you the very best for the rest of the year.”

https://www.musicweek.com/labels/read/era-agm-label-execs-pay-tribute-to-record-shops-and-digital-platforms-for-support-during-pandemic/084164

What would it be? New album? New single?   :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

There has been a lot of rumors about a Disco 2.0 + her recent tweet saying "the songs you've heard so far" or whatever were her exact words :excited2:

Better Day

As long as she doesn’t dance in a disco. It may trigger people who have never been at a disco. 

Together You And I!

8 minutes ago, flyaway said:

She has changed completely. Her face looks completely different

How is that relevant to the news? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

flyaway
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

How is that relevant to the news? :poot:

I mean, she started to inject her lips very young, and now she looks way older than she is. 

Not her going the route of her mom and her sisters. 

5 minutes ago, flyaway said:

I mean, she started to inject her lips very young, and now she looks way older than she is. 

Not her going the route of her mom and her sisters. 

You didn’t answer OP’s question, how is that relevant or in any way important?

I’m really looking forward to this - Kylie always delivers! Hoping for new music and a 2022 tour announcement. I also think she looks great!

Archived