💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's dog walker in his first TV interview

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Good interview, I'm glad he did it. 

I've always had a lot of sympathy for Ryan, and been willing to extend him a lot more benefit of the doubt than most people here have I think, and I don't regret that. He seems like a good man grappling with something truly crazy happening to him, and I think he deserves a lot of grace. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, PartySick said:

Y'all should chill out a bit. Ryan hasn't said anything bad about Gaga, let's not drag him through the mud for his assistant insinuating that Gaga still owed him.

Blame the media and talk heads that are twisting his story into a "Lady Gaga is selfish" thing when she's been incredibly generous towards him.

Exactly.  In fact he said Gaga has been very supportive and they are still friends.  He mentioned that he stayed at Gaga's house for months and therapists were brought in.  He never said he wished Gaga had done more than she has.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Pennywise
2 hours ago, Bat said:

This thread is sooooo messy, I can't even :smh:

Oprah No GIF

Well I CAN even, I love it :ladyhaha:

Anyways grifters are some of my least favorite people on earth, and that's all I will say on this topic :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

smitherz

now that we’ve all seen the interview I hope everyone who went IN on this man feels like ****… some real nastiness was said on this thread and he doesn’t deserve ANY of it 

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Mother of Puppies

Ahhh that was (at least) a nice interview. I wonder if he felt bad after the Rolling Stone article and tried to do some damage limitation.

And just like I assumed - he did live in her house for several months with security and all. :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PopEmergency

Well well well, as soon as that interview got released, all the negative nancys in here are silent :ladyhaha:

you must feel really stupid

On 9/17/2021 at 6:06 AM, TSUNAMI said:

So, rape victims are also to blame because they wear some type of clothing, they walk outside at 10PM...etc? Bad arguments. 

On 9/17/2021 at 7:02 AM, TSUNAMI said:

I don't think it's wrong to walk a dog during the night because this was something I was doing for a long time. 

Sorry so late to reply. No, it's about ACCOUNTABILITY... It's not that complicated. 

Nobody cares if you walk your dog at 10 PM or 2 AM - in West Hollywood - 7 days a week. Your dog is YOUR property! 🙄

However, if I hire you as my dog sitter/walker, you're RESPONSIBLE for the safety of my 3 French bulldogs. You'll FOLLOW agreed-upon routes and schedules. 

In other words, it's not ok to tie my 3 French bulldogs to a pole OUTSIDE STARBUCKS cause you need a caffeine fix. My dogs are not your property! 

Don't run personal errands on the job. Don't go WINE SHOPPING on my dime. Do it on your own time! There's no nanny cam, but you're accountable for your actions. 

Ryan was caught on SURVEILLANCE TAPE at the liquor store... The cops knew, as did Wendy Williams. 🤫 That's probably why he chose to address the issue in his Rolling Stone interview.

Safety is the first priority! Better SAFE than sorry. Remember you're financially responsible for accidents, theft, vet bills if my dogs get injured in your care, legal costs, etc. 

Dog thefts have increased dramatically because of the pandemic. A French bulldog is worth $4,500 to $10,000. If my 3 French bulldogs get stolen in your care, you bet I'll sue! 

As you may know, West Hollywood is ranked 4th most DANGEROUS city in California and has one of the highest crime rates in the U.S. 

The LAPD issued a news release on Feb 15 regarding a series of violent drive-by armed robberies on Melrose, a few blocks south of Sunset. "Police say the suspects have used different vehicles to follow their intended victims from stores and restaurants in the ara. They typically wait for the victims to walk to their vehicles or reach an isolated area before they move in with guns." Exactly what happened to Ryan on Feb 24. Don't say they didn't warn you! 

No, dogs are not children, but they're like family members for some people. If that sounds silly to you, maybe you're in the wrong profession... Just kidding. Not gonna hire you. 🙂

she/her/hers

On 9/17/2021 at 12:54 AM, TSUNAMI said:

I don't think media should be involved into this.

Why not?? Ryan is more than "Lady Gaga's dog walker." He's a real person. He wants to talk to the media, that's HIS prerogative. Talking about what happened is part of the healing process! 

Tbh, I think it's dehumanizing and classist to suggest that Gaga give him $500K or $250K or whatever - to "SHUT HIM UP" - so he wouldn't talk to the press. Like she's an Italian-American mob boss or something.

He wants to talk, let him talk! What are you afraid of? 🤔

Gaga did NOTHING wrong! She was NOT the target. It's not like the suspects waited outside Ryan's place in West Hollywood with their guns drawn... "Where are Lady Gaga's dogs?" 

No! The suspects were driving along Sunset "looking for French bulldogs" when they spotted Ryan and his 3 charges around 10 PM... He took her dogs with him to a liquor store on Sunset Blvd and Fairfax Ave to buy a bottle of Champagne. 

I feel bad for him but he's not supposed to run PERSONAL ERRANDS on the job! He put himself and her dogs in harm's way... How is that Gaga's fault?? 🤔

She paid his medical bills. She let him recuperate at her home. She owes him NOTHING. 

https://apnews.com/article/lady-gaga-music-dogs-entertainment-business-bcbb7b81918ee5b2efbd9a2fa0865e92

Three men drove around the Hollywood area in late February, on the prowl for expensive French bulldogs to steal, prosecutors said. The Lady Gaga connection was a coincidence. The motive was the value of the French bulldogs, a breed that can run into the thousands of dollars.

she/her/hers

Archived