Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's dog walker in his first TV interview

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I’m sorry but at this point it’s hard to feel sorry for him. 

Also in the rolling stone interview he and his assistant ( that he can somehow afford even though he’s broke) mentioned that

1. Gaga paid for his medical expenses

2. She paid his living expenses for 3 months

3. He literally lived in her house while she had a trauma therapist come visit him.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hhennywise
1 minute ago, Plastic Flower said:

Yeah I'm over this. He's just trying to get as much money as he can. 

The way some people tried to defend him for wanting to waste money he doesn't have not so long ago :triggered: I just can't understand. 

like his trauma magically justifies spending on superficial stuff, like honey if you can't go out your house afraid of getting shot again you don't need a trip around the country you need a weekly therapist for a couple hundred dollars and that's it

CautiousLurker

I don't get why people keep saying 'stop, get a job' - who on earth wouldn't take free money, are y'all out of your minds? If all I have to do is talk to Gayle, bish, I'll even do my own clown make up :bon:

"I'm afraid to leave my house again"

going to CBS studios :flop:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

57 minutes ago, Siena said:

I’m sorry but at this point it’s hard to feel sorry for him. 

Also in the rolling stone interview he and his assistant ( that he can somehow afford even though he’s broke) mentioned that

1. Gaga paid for his medical expenses

2. She paid his living expenses for 3 months

3. He literally lived in her house while she had a trauma therapist come visit him.

He better mention those three things in the Gayle King interview.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I am over it :flower:

He better not slander Gagi. Cos we know gayle wanting it and will bait him to it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cameltoe Chariot

I'm completely over Ryan at this point. Everything we know that Gaga did for him was above and beyond, and some of us (including myself) even donated to his initial gofundme. At what point are we allowed to draw a line and say, "okay, that's enough"? Is Gaga supposed to pay his way for the rest of his life? :oprah:

It's horrible what happened to him, but his constant grifting is only highlighting how f*cking sad and isolating it must be in Gaga's position where whatever you do is never enough, and that people you think of as close friends only view you as a chequebook and will slander you in the press if the money flow stops.

Ryan's a clown, point blank. :madge:

2 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

He's still talking about it :lmao:

Blows my mind how fame and money hungry human beings are.

Honey everyone in los angeles loves fame and money

What a startling lack of empathy from a group of people who watched a video of this man screaming for his life after being shot at point blank range...less then a year ago.

Gaga has spoken at length about the poor, angry, and misguided choices she made in her post-traumatic state. If Ryan's biggest issues, in the months following almost being murdered, are mishandling his finances and doing some press that is unflattering to our fav we should cut him some slack.

I hope he can figure things out.

2 hours ago, hhennywise said:

I would like to be wrong too and I feel he's going to push it more and more cause he's seeing people buying into it. Guess he noticed how his name started circulating the news and enjoyed the feeling :saladga:

His name or “Lady Gaga’s dog walker” :ladyhaha:

Cameltoe Chariot
11 minutes ago, SKANK said:

What a startling lack of empathy from a group of people who watched a video of this man screaming for his life after being shot at point blank range...less then a year ago.

Gaga has spoken at length about the poor, angry, and misguided choices she made in her post-traumatic state. If Ryan's biggest issues, in the months following almost being murdered, are mishandling his finances and doing some press that is unflattering to our fav we should cut him some slack.

I hope he can figure things out.

It would be nice if those poor, misguided choices weren't at the expense of someone else's reputation and public image. ESPECIALLY when those poor, misguided choices include inaccurate representations of the financial and emotional support he received.

And that includes the money he received from Gaga's fanbase. MANY of us donated money to his GoFundMe, and he received more money in that time than many of us make in our annual salary. To see him blow through that in months and then try to reframe his position as an abandoned, ignored and helpless victim is beyond infuriating.

I had empathy for Ryan up until now. It's time for him to take responsibility and figure his sh*t out, without another handout.

Pharamon

Damn, he has an assistant and they were probably the ones who told him to milk this tragedy. People are so disgusting. 

Archived