Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's dog walker in his first TV interview

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I feel like this is going to be messy if he start talking about going broke and not getting enough money from Gaga but won’t talk about his poor plannings choices and how he has an assistant and what not … choices right?  :oprah:

Hottie Detector

Not The Real Gaga

Look, I am really sorry for what happened to him, but there really is no reason to seek constant media attention like he has been doing. 

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Look, I am really sorry for what happened to him, but there really is no reason to seek constant media attention like he has been doing. 

It feels like hes trying to mealticket a tragedy. Like literally move on and get a job elsewhere. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

CyanDante

He is probably going to speak about how he felt helpless and abandoned again :cyanlights: because he decided to go on a wellness trip alone for six months :cyanlights: and spent 20k dollars in first two months :cyanlights: 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

He is probably going to speak about how he felt helpless and abandoned again :cyanlights: because he decided to go on a wellness trip alone :cyanlights:

that dog emote is perfect for what you are describing :ladyhaha:

the expression of loneliness and abandoment -------> :cyanlights:

G U C C I

I really hope she has someone around her that helps her see what a grifter this asshole is and does not stay quiet just for the sake of being nice to a "friend" and trauma victim. At this point my lawyers would be involved. I also despise the fact that Gayle King is giving him air time for this. 

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

He is probably going to speak about how he felt helpless and abandoned again :cyanlights: because he decided to go on a wellness trip alone for six months :cyanlights: and spent 20k dollars in first two months :cyanlights: 

can he talk about why he didn't end his gofundme after he reached his goal $40K ?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived