đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's dog walker in his first TV interview

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

It would be nice if those poor, misguided choices weren't at the expense of someone else's reputation and public image. ESPECIALLY when those poor, misguided choices include inaccurate representations of the financial and emotional support he received.

And that includes the money he received from Gaga's fanbase. MANY of us donated money to his GoFundMe, and he received more money in that time than many of us make in our annual salary. To see him blow through that in months and then try to reframe his position as an abandoned, ignored and helpless victim is beyond infuriating.

I had empathy for Ryan up until now. It's time for him to take responsibility and figure his sh*t out, without another handout.

I encourage you to go back and watch the video of this man screaming for his life, to remind yourself of how little value the "public image" and "reputation" of a pop star really holds.

As of yet, Ryan hasn't actually said anything about Gaga to warrant the kind of nastiness that this forum is showing him. But if he does become petty, we should afford Ryan the same grace we wished people showed Gaga, when she made several problematic choices while dealing with her trauma.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
18 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Because he was shot and almost killed when the dogs of one of the most famous people in the world were stolen... and then without posting about his wellbeing, she offered 500k for her dogs' return. There hasn't been a big check in with him since then, but that story was huge.

If I was her, this guy would be in my will. His lineage would be set. He was her hired worker who literally almost died directly because of her fame.

You guys are insane for blaming him or holding this against him.

She payed his medical bills, his time off... i would certainly hope she offered some big bonus as compensation as well

But theres limits to what u should expect. I would not expect half a million dollars just because of who i was working for... u can get injured in any job, life has risks (and the thiefs didnt steal the dogs because they were Gagas everything indicates)

In his shoes i would expect my medical bills, time off work covered and perhaps a small additional compensation for time suffering...

But i would not expect a huge payout just because of who she is, i find that rather entitled. I wouldnt refuse a large payout if offered and id be grateful but i wouldnt demand it either

Agunimon
21 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Because he was shot and almost killed when the dogs of one of the most famous people in the world were stolen... and then without posting about his wellbeing, she offered 500k for her dogs' return. There hasn't been a big check in with him since then, but that story was huge.

If I was her, this guy would be in my will. His lineage would be set. He was her hired worker who literally almost died directly because of her fame.

I didn't blame or hold anything against him or anyone, but I haven't read the thread since I don't really care what people have to say about this. I was just wondering. I guess it makes sense when you put it into that perspective and I don't think there has been anything like this happening ever before.

PopEmergency

y'all in here acting like he wrote email's to the news stations to get some cloud :laughga:

i bet that specific station had a slow news day and asked the gay intern what they could report on, and then asked the dog owner to spill 

Spoiler

or he really asked them to interview him to get cloud :huntyga:

Cameltoe Chariot
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I encourage you to go back and watch the video of this man screaming for his life, to remind yourself of how little value the "public image" and "reputation" of a pop star really holds.

As of yet, Ryan hasn't actually said anything about Gaga to warrant the kind of nastiness that this forum is showing him. But if he does become petty, we should afford Ryan the same grace we wished people showed Gaga, when she made several problematic choices while dealing with her trauma.

I would encourage you to consider that some of the very people who donated to his gofundme may have experienced similar trauma and truly felt for him in that moment, and are now incredibly frustrated with him not being grateful for his medical bills being paid, a private trauma therapist being flown in to help him and being able to recover in Gaga’s Malibu mansion :oprah:

My anger and frustration is first and foremost directed at Ryan for not being grateful for what he has received, which is more than what I got when I was put in the hospital as a teen. This isn’t about defending Gaga - this is about calling out an ungrateful grifter.

1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

I would encourage you to consider that some of the very people who donated to his gofundme may have experienced similar trauma and truly felt for him in that moment, and are now incredibly frustrated with him not being grateful for his medical bills being paid, a private trauma therapist being flown in to help him and being able to recover in Gaga’s Malibu mansion :oprah:

My anger and frustration is first and foremost directed at Ryan for not being grateful for what he has received, which is more than what I got when I was put in the hospital as a teen. This isn’t about defending Gaga - this is about calling out an ungrateful grifter.

If you are angry at the victim of a violent crime because he isn't expressing what you feel is an appropriate level of gratitude in the months following almost being murdered, I don't know what to say to that.

We will have to agree to disagree.

SpiritBunny
49 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Nah, you are insane for supporting someone milking a very awful situation for clout. 

14 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If you are angry at the victim of a violent crime because he isn't expressing what you feel is an appropriate level of gratitude in the months following almost being murdered, I don't know what to say to that.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Being a victim doesnt give you the right to slander the name of the person who helped you in every possible way

1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Being a victim doesnt give you the right to slander the name of the person who helped you in every possible way

He hasn't slandered her name, check the Mod's pinned post.

17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Y'all should chill out a bit. Ryan hasn't said anything bad about Gaga, let's not drag him through the mud for his assistant insinuating that Gaga still owed him.

Blame the media and talk heads that are twisting his story into a "Lady Gaga is selfish" thing when she's been incredibly generous towards him.

It’s obvious that “assistant” was a ploy for him to hide behind. He doesn’t have an assistant, he’s an unemployed dog walker who is apparently broke so he would not be able to afford one.

Also, it wasn’t only that interview where it was insinuated that he didn’t receive enough support from Gaga, but on his instagram posts which he wrote.

I don’t agree with anyone attacking him before this interview airs, but I don’t blame people for expecting the same as what’s been said already.

I'm hopeful that he's going to set the record straight on this interview, and that he's using the publicly because he has some kind of business idea to launch or something..

Edit: *publicity

In the last 10 years, Gayle King and Oprah are always the ones to make a bee line for interviews with such characters.

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

mindintransit

A terrible thing happened to Ryan. Gaga immediately stepped up, took care of his medical bills, supported him and saw that he received the best care while he recovered.
The only people at fault here are criminals who would shoot someone to steal dogs. They had no idea whose dogs they were taking. Ryan came home late from a date and thought it would be safe to take them out. Robbers saw him and the dogs on a dark street and he nearly lost his life. Gaga had nothing to do with what happened but she of course supported Ryan and took responsibility for his care and recovery. That's who she is.
The reward was offered quickly because the police knew that this was the only way to keep the dogs from being killed. With all the publicity, they would no longer be fast cash but only  evidence to be  buried. Because of the reward offer the police were able to safely recover the dogs and arrest the men who shot Ryan.
Ryan without question deserves our compassion. But I would also like to see him have the dignity and self respect to appreciate and acknowledge everything Gaga did for him. There are people who would instead see this as a main chance.  I hope he won't be that person.

Archived