Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's dog walker in his first TV interview

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SpiritBunny
56 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

It would be nice if those poor, misguided choices weren't at the expense of someone else's reputation and public image. ESPECIALLY when those poor, misguided choices include inaccurate representations of the financial and emotional support he received.

And that includes the money he received from Gaga's fanbase. MANY of us donated money to his GoFundMe, and he received more money in that time than many of us make in our annual salary. To see him blow through that in months and then try to reframe his position as an abandoned, ignored and helpless victim is beyond infuriating.

I had empathy for Ryan up until now. It's time for him to take responsibility and figure his sh*t out, without another handout.

Preach!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Glomer said:

HoG is not even out yet and the smear campaign is already at full throttle... :yennefer:

don't worry lol they tried to make the 'DWUW controversy' happen right before the Golden Globes and she ended up winning 5 GRAMMYs, a Golden Globe, an Oscar and 2 Critic Choices plus scored a #1 single from a #1 album at the same time, being praised by the public and media

she'll be fine, people cringe when they hear Ryan talk

Economy
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

can he talk about why he didn't end his gofundme after he reached his goal $40K ?

What was that for? She paid his medical bills right? So was it for lost time off work?

4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

can he talk about why he didn't end his gofundme after he reached his goal $40K ?

What!? And I can't even get people to donate to help me finish my studies

And he got money to go on a "wellness trip"?!

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

What was that for? She paid his medical bills right? So was it for lost time off work?

No I think it was because he ran out of money during this healing journey of his and was asking for people around to help…support him after going broke?

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

why are people interviewing him in the first place?

Because he was shot and almost killed when the dogs of one of the most famous people in the world were stolen... and then without posting about his wellbeing, she offered 500k for her dogs' return. There hasn't been a big check in with him since then, but that story was huge.

If I was her, this guy would be in my will. His lineage would be set. He was her hired worker who literally almost died directly because of her fame.

You guys are insane for blaming him or holding this against him.

PartySick
4 hours ago, CyanDante said:

I am using it for the first time too. :cyanlights:

I love it :cyanlights:

It's fitting 'cause every time I try to tag @CyanLights I inevitably tag you first :cyanlights:

🖤

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

who literally almost died directly because of her fame.

What? :laughga:

It was confirmed the thieves didn't know whose dogs they were stealing. They just saw some frenchies and decided to nab them.

Gaga paid his medical bills and then some, she owes him nothing more tbh.

But I think people here are jumping on his ass too soon. It was his assistant that insinuated that Gaga still owed him (which she doesn't). He hasn't said anything like that directly yet and I sincerely hope he doesn't :toofunny:

🖤

Mister G
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What? :laughga:

It was confirmed the thieves didn't know whose dogs they were stealing. They just saw some frenchies and decided to nab them.

Gaga paid his medical bills and then some, she owes him nothing more tbh.

But I think people here are jumping on his ass too soon. It was his assistant that insinuated that Gaga still owed him (which she doesn't). He hasn't said anything like that directly yet and I sincerely hope he doesn't :toofunny:

I’m curious to see how this goes. If he acknowledges that there’s no resentment towards Miss Gaga then hopefully that’ll stop people from dragging him and her as well. 

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, Siena said:

I’m sorry but at this point it’s hard to feel sorry for him. 

Also in the rolling stone interview he and his assistant ( that he can somehow afford even though he’s broke) mentioned that

1. Gaga paid for his medical expenses

2. She paid his living expenses for 3 months

3. He literally lived in her house while she had a trauma therapist come visit him.

This. At some point you gotta complain about the system. Gaga helped appropriately, as expected. This situation is starting to go super south, I’m scared. 

Tinnitus15

Oh boy I’m ready for ANOTHER interview of him saying he’s grateful for Gaga’s help but at the same time like saying she’s obligated  to give him the money for his whatever he called it travel..Sorry Ryan,good luck finding another job…And going to a huge(I think) channel,just screams:Hear me out

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I’m curious to see how this goes. If he acknowledges that there’s no resentment towards Miss Gaga then hopefully that’ll stop people from dragging him and her as well. 

My fingers are crossed but my expectations are low tbh :lolly:

Either way, Gaga did more than enough at this point. She paid his bills, got him a private therapist, and invited him to live in her home. It was his decision to go out on a road trip with no savings and it's entirely unreasonable to think that Gaga should just give him money for the rest of his life :laughga: and I hope he knows that and says as much.

🖤

Archived