Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

🚨 Lil Nas X is having contractions

COOOK

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

I don’t see the difference honestly 

Girl are u color blind? You're struggling to differentiate lots of things from one another :ladyhaha: 

I'm just playing devil's advocate btw not attacking u, just here for the drama. I still stand by the girls tho

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Looks like im the only one who finds this extremely disrespectful and bordeeline creepy.

I find it corny af

Better Day
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Girl are u color blind? You're struggling to differentiate lots of things from one another :ladyhaha: 

I'm just playing devil's advocate btw not attacking u, just here for the drama. I still stand by the girls tho

And I stand by art. 

Together You And I!

js4754394o9823
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I just knew this point was going to be brought up. That's why I made a point of using the word "biological" in my post. Only biological females can give birth. Pregnancy is a biological reality. Biology doesn't know or care what your gender identity is and gender identity is completely different from biological sex. Which is why trans and nonbinary people who look like men on the outside are capable of pregnancy because their body still reads them as female internally regardless of what they identify as. But when someone says the term "biological woman" everyone should know exactly what you mean. This shouldn't be something that's debated about and certainly not something that should be explained to a biological woman. A biological reality like pregnancy being a sole experience of women can never and should never be outdated. I'm gradually finding out that women are one of the few marginalised groups who are still being told that they have no right to be offended and still having elements of themselves explained to them. You know that if a marketing campaign involved appropriation of any other marginalised group, that concept wouldn't even have made it out the boardroom.

biological woman/man can be offensive for some people actually
assigned male/female at birth is better

no matter if you need to be this or that
if you don't identify with being a woman
your experiance doesn't have anything to do with womanhood
that was my main point

i didn't say it's okay for him to do it, he's still cis
and that could've been your main point
same subject, better wording

but whatever, i'm not really offended or anything
just wanted to give my 2 cents

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
6 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Some people have never experienced sex but Madonna simulated it on stage, I didn’t see them triggered by it

it's about her using things she experienced or can experience
not someone else's that she's never going to feel
that's their main point

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Better Day
10 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

This 3 second video is  art  ... Bet :ladyhaha:

No, the whole campaign is. 
P.S. I’m triggered because he lap danced the devil despite he’ll never be able too do that. #CancelHim

Together You And I!

Better Day
11 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

it's about her using things she experienced or can experience
not someone else's that she's never going to feel
that's their main point

No, it’s about getting triggered for the sake of being triggered. 

Together You And I!

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

No, the whole campaign is. 
P.S. I’m triggered because he lap danced the devil despite he’ll never be able too do that. #CancelHim

ight-imma-head-out-spongebob.gif

MonsterPaws
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

only digital, no vinyls, no CDs, no cassettes

wait really?! I don't buy physical releases at all. But I would've thought at least a vinyl release was in the bag (since vinyl seems to have had a major resurgence this past decade).

Cookie Tookie

So easy for him to make a mockery out of pregnancy, while females in this country are still fighting for autonomy over their own body and pregnancies. 

TheSlash

Even if there isn't a single song on the album I like, for this marketing campaign he deserves at least one album stream from me :applause:

Ew, David!

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived