• Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

She got it on with god, doesn't count :crossed:

Montero must be the 666th coming of Jesus. :partysick:
The prophecy shall be fulfilled. :tony:

Teletubby
47 minutes ago, robbiemalik said:

You think drake third week sales will effect him getting a number 1?

I think he will get #1, Lil Nas X always has good streaming numbers and Drake numbers are falling

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

PussOfYonce

He's gonna have Dangerously in love numbers for his Debut.

i just know it.

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

Looks like im the only one who finds this extremely disrespectful and bordeeline creepy.

Yeah. You are. Gaga did this. Why can't he do a similar thing?

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Hyundawn said:

Yeah. You are. Gaga did this. Why can't he do a similar thing?

BCOZ HES NOT A ****ING WOMAN. How can u even compare this with gaga. Dear lord. And looks like u literally made an account to comment this. Not egen gonna reply to u anymore

How can anoyone not love gaga

Better Day
23 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

BCOZ HES NOT A ****ING WOMAN. How can u even compare this with gaga. Dear lord. And looks like u literally made an account to comment this. Not egen gonna reply to u anymore

And? He’s conducting an interesting marketing campaign for HIS album. It’s gaining traction for his album and getting people talking. At least he is not just shoving it on a streaming service and calling it a day. 

Together You And I!

DoremonLove
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

And? He’s conducting an interesting marketing campaign for HIS album. It’s gaining traction for his album and getting people talking. At least he is not just shoving it on a streaming service and calling it a day. 

Using a womans most difficult pain experience as a marketing strategy isnt the entertainment yall think it is. But what can i expect from u guys. Esp when hes not a woman n will never udnerstand or experience how painful this is. So do not come with the "its a marketing strategy" to me. Id rather he just sent it to streming thn mocking it like this. Using pregnancy n labour as asthetic is the lowest. And im someone who actually was supporting his music and him coming out openly. But this is not it. And u or others cant convince me other wise. So better dont quote me.

Better Day
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Using a womans most difficult pain experience as a marketing strategy isnt the entertainment yall think it is. But what can i expect from u guys. Esp when hes not a woman n will never udnerstand or experience how painful this is. So do not come with the "its a marketing strategy" to me. Id rather he just sent it to streming thn mocking it like this. Using pregnancy n labour as asthetic is the lowest. And im someone who actually was supporting his music and him coming out openly. But this is not it. And u or others cant convince me other wise. So better dont quote me.

It’s not mocking, he just conducting a campaign for his album. People have been using the human experience for marketing for generations for example Gaga used grieve as a way of marketing Joanne or coming out as a way for marketing Born This Way. It’s all in the name of fun and getting people talking. 

Together You And I!

Not to be this annoying person but Im gonna be super annoying but child birth is pretty intense for women, and can even cause death :/ so like, using this as a joke is a bit...well it's been done before many times, and a man doing it is a bit annoying to me cus that **** is no joke, it's intense, some are traumatized. It's like Dua Lipa joking about circumcision, everyone would cancel her for sure im just saying, just throwing this out there, this was the only thing I could think of where men got things going on down there but yall never have any pain so ur good 

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

It’s not mocking, he just conducting a campaign for his album. People have been using the human experience for marketing for generations for example Gaga used grieve as a way of marketing Joanne or coming out as a way for marketing Born This Way. It’s all in the name of fun and getting people talking. 

Are u a woman? If yes thn good for u tht u find this fun if not thn i cant take u seriously bcoz u wont know. Good day

DoremonLove
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Not to be this annoying person but Im gonna be super annoying but child birth is pretty intense for women, and can even cause death :/ so like, using this as a joke is a bit...well it's been done before many times, and a man doing it is a bit annoying to me cus that **** is no joke, it's intense, some are traumatized. It's like Dua Lipa joking about circumcision, everyone would cancel her for sure im just saying, just throwing this out there, this was the only thing I could think of where men got things going on down there but yall never have any pain so ur good 

THANK YOU SO MUCH. :pawsup:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived