Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

🚨 Lil Nas X is having contractions

COOOK

Featured Posts

Andrea B
4 hours ago, adrhean said:

I don’t think that’s the same. Although, Gaga eventually went along w it. She was also offended at some point when interviewers kept on harassing her about having it. Nas is being intentional on this one. I don’t know. I’m not a woman but if some of them are offended, that’s valid and there may be something wrong that us gays don’t see. So we really just have to respect them instead of like pushing our perspective onto them.

she was so done with their transphobia

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

You’re clearly unaware of how transphobic this is 

nobody uses the term “biological woman” anymore outside of transphobic circles. The correct term is cis women.

If you changed the word “biological” for “cis” you’ll realize how transphobic you sound. 
“oNlY cIs fEmAlEs cAn gIvE bIrTh”

There are trans and non-binary men and women with functional uteri and who have and are able to birth children 

F outta here with “biological female”

I really dislike when someone says ''biological woman'' so what am I? a robot? :bear:. I'm a trans woman but I'm still ''biological'' I'm not made of plastic 

Stephen

If you're offended just don't look at it lmfao. There's nothing inherently wrong with him pretending to be pregnant to be FUNNY lolol. It's just comedy / art. 

If YOU have a problem with it that's on YOU. :flutter:

If you don't like it just turn it off :vegas:

Just Relax Pete Davidson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Blastertoyo
15 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

I really dislike when someone says ''biological woman'' so what am I? a robot? :bear:. I'm a trans woman but I'm still ''biological'' I'm not made of plastic 

You’re a p plastic do o o o o oll 

:ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death

8 hours ago, Hyundawn said:

Yeah. You are. Gaga did this. Why can't he do a similar thing?

Gaga didn’t do it without context for attention, laughter or purely shock value. Lil Nas looks like a kid desperate for attention, nothing more. 

Gagaloo911

The way yall will do anything to find something to be offended over and whine about

Meanwhile Lil Nas X is laughing all the way to the bank because the whole point was the stir the pot and get people talking about him :ladyhaha:

Keep getting the pressed snowflakes bothered King! :firega:

Gagaloo911
9 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Not to be this annoying person but Im gonna be super annoying but child birth is pretty intense for women, and can even cause death :/ so like, using this as a joke is a bit...well it's been done before many times, and a man doing it is a bit annoying to me cus that **** is no joke, it's intense, some are traumatized. It's like Dua Lipa joking about circumcision, everyone would cancel her for sure im just saying, just throwing this out there, this was the only thing I could think of where men got things going on down there but yall never have any pain so ur good 

8 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

So easy for him to make a mockery out of pregnancy, while females in this country are still fighting for autonomy over their own body and pregnancies. 

This is pretty rich coming from the likes of you two.

No one can take you seriously when you laugh at and ridicule all the other cancel culture topics but somehow choose to take issue with THIS.

You want to go off like this when you both would normally ridicule and laugh at people who get offended over something as trivial as this :smh:

What a JOKE. The HYPOCRISY jumped out.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived