💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

🚨 Lil Nas X is having contractions

COOOK

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Look at the SEX book by Madonna and tell me the difference between that and this. Madonna literally dry humped in a wedding dress singing Like A Virgin in 1984

That sounds very different than this actually 😂

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
Just now, holy scheisse said:

That sounds very different than this actually 😂

She literally showed her VJ to the whole album. Shock value. 

Together You And I!

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

She literally showed her VJ to the whole album. Shock value. 

The shocks are different tho

Better Day

The shocks are different tho

Is it really? It got people talking. Shock value has always happened within the music industry. 

Together You And I!

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s got you all talking and it’s exactly what he/his label hoped would happen with his ‘pregnancy’ on social media. Do you remember the rumours about Gaga having a ****? Yeah she went along with it because it was effective marketing, this is his debut album so he needs to stir the pot and cause controversy. 

holy scheisse
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Is it really? It got people talking. Shock value has always happened within the music industry. 

Ppl aren't mad about the shock tho by itself tho so idk what your comparison proves? 

Better Day

Ppl aren't mad about the shock tho by itself tho so idk what your comparison proves? 

All Lil Nas X is trying to do is shock people and get the media talking. I don’t see it any difference between other shock values within music. 

Together You And I!

StrawberryBlond
9 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

not that i don't agree with it being maybe a little bit insensitive
but trans men and no binary people exist
treating pregnancy like this "ultimate form of womanhood" is kinda outdated

I just knew this point was going to be brought up. That's why I made a point of using the word "biological" in my post. Only biological females can give birth. Pregnancy is a biological reality. Biology doesn't know or care what your gender identity is and gender identity is completely different from biological sex. Which is why trans and nonbinary people who look like men on the outside are capable of pregnancy because their body still reads them as female internally regardless of what they identify as. But when someone says the term "biological woman" everyone should know exactly what you mean. This shouldn't be something that's debated about and certainly not something that should be explained to a biological woman. A biological reality like pregnancy being a sole experience of women can never and should never be outdated. I'm gradually finding out that women are one of the few marginalised groups who are still being told that they have no right to be offended and still having elements of themselves explained to them. You know that if a marketing campaign involved appropriation of any other marginalised group, that concept wouldn't even have made it out the boardroom.

5 minutes ago, adrhean said:

I hear you out, guys. I don’t think this is appropriate and shouldn’t be used as like an aesthetic but also, am I the only who notices the inconsistencies? Like i know he’s “pregnant” for a while now but he wasn’t pregnant at the vmas and met and then now he’s back to being pregnant. Unlike when the weeknd did that botched face thing. 

True. Again, the benefit to being male is that he can just discard this "pregnancy" as and when it suits him, only when he wants to use it for aesthetic. The problematic nature for this is off the charts.

js4754394o9823
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

All Lil Nas X is trying to do is shock people and get the media talking. I don’t see it any difference between other shock values within music. 

others on this thread have an issue with it because he's using something he's not going to ever experience and it can be a really traumatic thing to go through
not because it's shocking

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It’s got you all talking and it’s exactly what he/his label hoped would happen with his ‘pregnancy’ on social media. Do you remember the rumours about Gaga having a ****? Yeah she went along with it because it was effective marketing, this is his debut album so he needs to stir the pot and cause controversy. 

I don’t think that’s the same. Although, Gaga eventually went along w it. She was also offended at some point when interviewers kept on harassing her about having it. Nas is being intentional on this one. I don’t know. I’m not a woman but if some of them are offended, that’s valid and there may be something wrong that us gays don’t see. So we really just have to respect them instead of like pushing our perspective onto them.

holy scheisse
6 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

What if the shock was him murdering somebody? You'd prob think that's not just a shock to get media talking you'd say it's ****ing psycho/terrible. 🌚 That's the point the action itself matters, and women (Aand others) find his actions to be offputting 

Better Day
6 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

others on this thread have an issue with it because he's using something he's not going to ever experience and it can be a really traumatic thing to go through
not because it's shocking

Some people have never experienced sex but Madonna simulated it on stage, I didn’t see them triggered by it

Together You And I!

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

Some people have never experienced sex but Madonna simulated it on stage, I didn’t see them triggered by it

I think the outraged people were conservatives with wholesome catholic values rather than virgins lol

Better Day
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

What if the shock was him murdering somebody? You'd prob think that's not just a shock to get media talking you'd say it's ****ing psycho/terrible. 🌚 That's the point the action itself matters, and women (Aand others) find his actions to be offputting 

If he properly murdered someone, that would be a jail worthy action. Gaga literally murdered people in her videos - Paparazzi, John Wayne, Bad Romance, Telephone (mass murder). I don’t get why people are triggered by a marketing campaign when they have followed and enjoyed Gaga’s videos over the years 

Together You And I!

Better Day

I think the outraged people were conservatives with wholesome catholic values rather than virgins lol

I don’t see the difference honestly 

Together You And I!

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived