💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

LiL Nas X: MONTERO (album)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

gypsy101

first heard the leak a few months ago and have listened several times since and really enjoyed the album, hope it’s a huge success for him

I actually enjoyed this one more than i thought, guess this is why you shouldnt have high expectations about everything tbh but let's be honest lil nas been killing it lately, the album is a collection of bops from different genres but still feels kinda cohesive, so kudos for montero, glad he's breaking the mainstream while pissing them straights :vegas:

... and now i just sit in silence.

QueenChromatix
1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

I didn't realise Megan and Miley were on this:firega:

same.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

robbiemalik

Do y’all think his album will go number 1 or will Drake block him? 

likeitrough

unless I missed it, the Elton John feature is instrumental not vocal? I think that's EJ on the piano. 

only half way through now and I hope all this hype and press was worth it, singles aside, the only song I really like on this first half is SCOOP

second half popped off. DOLLA SIGN SLIME is way too short but it goes hard

top 3 (SANS SINGLES): 

DOLLA SIGN SLIME

VOID 

AM I DREAMING

as for my least favourite, ONE OF ME and LOST IN THE CITADEL are a back to back, middle of the album lull (especially after expecting vocals from EJ). OOM is also one of the weaker tracks lyrically, "I like this, I don't like that, do this, don't do that". if any sceptics feel like dipping after the first half of MONTERO, push through to the second half; DSS with Megan reeled me right back in. 

good album, great singles and a better second half

that's my opinion that no one asked for 

Spoiler

Eq6_6CiXAAEjP_n?format=jpg&name=small

Archived