💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Elton John postpones 2021 tour dates to 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HermioneT

:ohno: Hope everything works out well and he recovers as he plans to. Injuries like that are no fun if you've reached a certain age.

I'm pretty anxious about the chances of my tour date of Yellow Brick Road taking place in May 23 ( which has postponed because of Covid way before this announcement) and this doesn't help:bradley:

She / hers

This is sad news. I actually had tickets to his London show in November but I got a refund cause I couldn't find anyone to go with 🙃

I guess now maybe I could have kept the tickets and gone next year when I've made some more friends lol? Ugh....

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, HermioneT said:

:ohno: Hope everything works out well and he recovers as he plans to. Injuries like that are no fun if you've reached a certain age.

I'm pretty anxious about the chances of my tour date of Yellow Brick Road taking place in May 23 ( which has postponed because of Covid way before this announcement) and this doesn't help:bradley:

28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I have tickets to see him in April :giveup:

I hope he's well by then. Poor guy :giveup:

I have tickets to see him in February. We were supposed to see him May 2020, but it was obviously postponed.

I hope he has a full recovery. Falls are scary at any age but especially when you’re older. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived