💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Photographer and their colorful dress go viral at the MET Gala

COOOK

Featured Posts

hunter.jpg

From Vogue:

"Normally, photographers blend into the background at the Met Gala, careful not to step on the tulle of celebrities as they step onto the red carpet. But this year, one photographer held their own among the celebs and went viral in the process. On-screen, amid the celebrities like Billie Eilish and Keke Palmer, Vogue photographer Hunter Abrams and their Willie Norris dress stuck out like a sore—wait, a chic—thumb.

With a silhouette like an elongated T-shirt and swirls of blue, purple, and green, it was a technicolor dream dress. And it wasn’t long until social media took notice. In a picture of Eilish perfecting her best Marilyn Monroe pose, there was Abrams, armed with two cameras, freshly dyed red hair, a Bienen Davis purse that read “4all”, their father’s gold chain, and a pair of Nike sneakers."

hunter-1.jpg hunter-2.jpg

HighwayFantasy

I feel a little bit awkward by this. I mean... it's not on you that night, why take the shine with your outfit. :huntyga:

Blastertoyo
33 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I feel a little bit awkward by this. I mean... it's not on you that night, why take the shine with your outfit. :huntyga:

It’s a black tie formal event, every photographer is wearing a tux, this is their version of formalwear and that’s ok.

they also dressed better than some of the actual guests and that’s the t e a 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

36 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Me too... I've mixed feelings. I believe that photographers should blend in the background, but in words of them:

“I feel like she [the designer of the dress] deserves a place in the Met. And I told her, ‘I’m going to wear you to the Met until you’re in the Met.”

Archived