💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Will Ariana Do?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Nicki has always been problematic but IMHO she’s reached the point of no return now. And amongst all these mess, there was this friendship of her with Ariana that is quite known. Like, their friendship seems to be deeper than just professional relation.

Do you think Ariana will stop associating herself to Nicki after what happened this week? Or do you think she will double down on support to Nicki during these times even if that's gonna affecting her image? Or perhaps she will be all "see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil" on all these while keeping the friendship discreetly?? 

How would you feel as Ari stans, (I know a lot of you here are), if she decides she will stand by Nicki side come hell or high water? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

Girl, you are  asking opinions on a hypothetical. Just to start something against Ariana. 

What if Ariana supports Nicki and Gaga supports her good friend Ariana?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ALGAYDO

All I know is, if ari decides to work with Nicki again, then my stan card will be burned. It’s 2021, there’s no excuse to support someone like Nicki. 

Anderson123

I think she’ll stay neutral on this. I mean they’re friends in the industry. No one is asking this about Rihanna and they’re probably closer than Ariana and Nicki. 

Blastertoyo
30 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Girl, you are  asking opinions on a hypothetical. Just to start something against Ariana. 

What if Ariana supports Nicki and Gaga supports her good friend Ariana?

And Ari is friends with Megan and Doja and Bieber 

It’s endless chain reaction. 

Drake and Nicki are great friends too 

it seems pointless and unproductive to ask anyone to be responsible or have a reaction to another’s actions just because they’re friends, let alone celebrities 

please enlighten me to death

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, Dennis said:

She's been already distancing herself lately, for a reason.

Yup. I feel like most of Nicki's collaborators have been distancing themselves, lately. Like Nicki keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole so it's completely understandable that her friends and colleagues were like "f*ck it, enough."

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

She's been already distancing herself lately, for a reason.

2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Yup. I feel like most of Nicki's collaborators have been distancing themselves, lately. Like Nicki keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole so it's completely understandable that her friends and colleagues were like "f*ck it, enough."

y'all avi colours are the same, I thot I saw y'all doing some conversation with yourself :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived