Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

You just became friends with Gaga

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I can only relate my true story of when this happened.

I was at one of her various balls, and suddenly I found myself making eye contact with her.  Her gaze was full of passion as if to say, "I want to drag you out in the woods and [redacted for the children of GGD].  I was later validated in this claim when Leslie Jordan shared a similar experience.

Anyway, after the show her big strong security men came and picked me up and dragged me away from my friends and various stalkers.  I screamed out in terror and ecstasy "where are you taking me you big strong brutes!  Put me down this instant you man handling dream boats!!"

I was brought into a room that was decorated in lush boudoir fabrics and all sorts of elegant decorations and flowers.  there were 3 puppies there.

Gaga was waiting in a silk robe, her hair done in a french bob, black and smooth like a sweet summers' kiss.

Anyway, once I explained I was gay we just ended up hanging out all night.  She played a new song for me and I told her to never release it so it could be just ours, and only exist in this moment.

To this day, she has kept her promise.  I'll never forget that night.  :messga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Rat Boy

I was hiding behind a bush. I saw her running away from paparazzi. Perspiration was dripping down her face and her eyes darted for a safe space. I jumped from behind the bush and charged at the paparazzi and screamed "boom boom kack", scattering the beasts. Gaga was so grateful for my heroic act and invited me to eat at Joanne. We have been best friends ever since and bond over leftover pasta. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Prostitute Barbie

I met her in the dungeon of the Red Keep when I demanded her immediate release. She had been placed there for 10 years as a spiritual experiment by some woman named Marina Abramovic, who, from what I gather, I can only imagine to be some kind of witch. We bonded over red wine and queen things :firega:

Oh and we also listened to ARTPOP Act II and agreed never to give it to the peasants. It’s only meant for wealthy and powerful ears 

PussOfYonce

we met at the photoshoot for thee haus labs :firega: and bonded over laughing at the delulus on GGD :vegas:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Monsieur D

I met her here in Chile, when her name was still Laura García, she used to stuttered a lot, she couldn't even say her name, so everybody called her "La Gaga" (because she couldn't say her last name right). 

She used to be a very humble and poor girl, I remember that she used to say "soy italiana".

I still remember when she couldn't sing her own songs without stuttering (ma ma ma ma, po po pokerface, pa pa paparazzi, ra ra ahh ra ra ahh). 

She was such a nice girl :firega:

I was at Whole Foods and she came up to me and asked me to help reach the marinara sauce. Poor thing couldn’t even reach the 2nd shelf.

Ever since that day she calls me whenever she needs groceries and I follow her around the store, waiting to reach something for her.

1 hour ago, Rat Boy said:

I was hiding behind a bush. I saw her running away from paparazzi. Perspiration was dripping down her face and her eyes darted for a safe space. I jumped from behind the bush and charged at the paparazzi and screamed "boom boom kack", scattering the beasts. Gaga was so grateful for my heroic act and invited me to eat at Joanne. We have been best friends ever since and bond over leftover pasta. 

LIAR. You two only met because you live in the kitchen walls of Joanne Trattoria. I should know, I was there when me and Gaga were eating spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp and you rudely interrupted us because you wanted a pic with us famous people and we felt sorry for a disgusting dirty rat like you.

9-A04-AB74-32-B3-47-A1-99-FA-ED44-E1930-

PartySick

We met at the auction where she bought millions of dollars worth ot MJ's clothes. 

She said the first time she ever saw Michael was when she snuck on to the red carpet area at the 1995 VMA awards. This was what she saw:

GettyImages-89054797-1440081409.jpg?qual

Some security dude with an uneven beard grabbed her up before she could run up to Michael but she said she would be on that carpet some day :gayhat:

We bonded over MJ stories like that one. I never met MJ but she was impressed with my own collection of music and impersonator clothing, especially my glove, various armbands, and ET Storybook vinyl :tony:

I was the one that suggested she wear MJ's jacket to Hillary's event :diane: a bunch of uncultured dweebs said it looked like a Nazi uniform but I think it invoked that powerful and tactful swagger that MJ carried when he met Reagan, Bush, Clinton, the royals, Mandela, and various other world leaders :diane:

People aren't supposed to know this but that temperature/climate controlled room that she keeps his clothing in (aside from the few pieces she wears herself) was actually constructed under my house. Florida's water table is stupid but we found a way to make the large basement work :diane:

Sometimes she calls me and I'll sit down there talking to Gaga, looking at the clothes, and eating those chocolate filled churros they sell at the dollar store :diane:

🖤

Rat Boy
12 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

LIAR. You two only met because you live in the kitchen walls of Joanne Trattoria. I should know, I was there when me and Gaga were eating spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp and you rudely interrupted us because you wanted a pic with us famous people and we felt sorry for a disgusting dirty rat like you.

D7-D2-DD4-B-56-BA-4-FB3-AD64-861-D0-F044

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived