đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj suspended from Twitter, she will never use it again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Let's wait if some Barbz will get messy and get permanently IP blocked  for doing that doxing things they always do, this time to some of twatter employees :billie:

btw I'm suing a few ratz for doxxing, nudes leaking, death threats and scheisse lmao can't wait for getting them coins

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t know people were dumb enough to take any medical advice from her. I love Nicki and she has some bops but she has always been an a hole for many things. Plus her defending her husband and brothers actions is in poor taste. 

She is surely loving this attention and the distraction from the unstable people around her. This is probably the most relevant she has been since the whole Travis Scott/t shirt debacle. 

So hilarious to see the Republicans come to her defense over one thing they agree on. 

2 hours ago, Aloe said:

She’s gonna get a hit song soon for sure with the controversy she’s having now 

no, nothing she releases after this should be a "hit" after spreading misinformation and alining yourself with a right-wing propaganda hellsite (yes I'm talking about FOX news) 

I don't feel bad for her at all. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

JusKeepBreathin

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived