Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Update: False ; Nicki Minaj has been invited to the White House

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, dojo said:

she was absolutely melting down in a very scary and sad manner last night on instagram

she just had a baby, maybe she have that post partum mood.

Guys let's leave her alone and move on please.

Nah, anyone who dares threaten/intimidate a rape victim deserves all the lashing they get tbh. I would’ve agreed with you if it weren’t for that, plus working with a pedo, plus marrying a rapist/convicted murderer… she deserves everything that’s happening to her and much worse tbh 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nickypie101
1 hour ago, M i K E Y said:

Exactly the same! I used to become a Nicki fan in 2014/15 when she was at her peak. The pinkprint was and is an incredible good album and to me she was on top. Well, her music really got so basic and I was kinda disappointed in her Queen album. And I just can’t stan a person trying to silence a victim of rape down. Too bad because she used to be so iconic but everything is falling apart 

Yup! All the albums up to queen were so good and then queen came and it was like :shrug:, then her behavior over the years has just culminated into a giant mess. From working with 6ix9ine to marrying an actual sexual predator there’s not much more she can do that would be disturbing but now she’s going on spreading blatant disinformation about the vaccine with no credible sources when the black community is already extremely hesitant and then plays victim and says “I was just asking question!” Um no you started by spreading misinformation and then asked questions which is very different in my opinion.  

Archived