celeb

Update: False ; Nicki Minaj has been invited to the White House

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Theres a rat in this house, theres a rat in this house, yeah yeah yeah you f**king with some ex convicted

wap-megan-thee-stallion.gif 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

PartySick

"I'll ask questions on behalf of the ppl who have been made fun of for simply being human"

Girl, bye. Anyone with common sense has gotten their vaccine by now unless it's not been available, they're not eligible, or they have an auto-immune/allergy concern.

This is just an attempt on the White House's part to get a for-some-reason-influential artist to correct her messaging on her social media :madge:

I cannot believe I used to stan her :smh:

🖤

Rahrahbitchson
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

La Nicki trying to figure out what the scientist are talking about when she shows up:

sadhotgirl-nicki-minaj.gif

She does her own research, she doesnt need to figure out anything, those people at the WH are the ones who should be taking notes what QUEEN onika says, they are her sons 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Imagine being such a menace to society that the president of the United States calls you so he can reprimand you in his own home 

GIF by filmeditor

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

js4754394o9823

what is USA

all a celebrity needs to do is to post couple of dumb tweets and white house immediately wants to meet and talk with them

lmao

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

2 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

what is USA

all a celebrity needs to do is to post couple of dumb tweets and president immediately wants to meet with them

lmao

Nicki is a threat to the health of americans

I am ANGERY, but maybe she will get lectured there lulz :poot:

We all know she will gonna tried to make Biden to free her good for othung hussssbend but lulz, imho it won't work tbh. Butt we'll see :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

23 minutes ago, KORG said:

Legally blonde? But a parody version where its nicki minaj and she is dumb as hell with no redeeming qualities.

So you mean her in real life? :partysick:

I’m kidding, I swear :billie:

RenegAde

Although I really believe people shouldn't be forced into getting vaccinated , i don't get why she is getting special attention from the white House. Like aren't they more important issue's to tend to?

i do believe the key lies in education rather than bullying.

i hope after she learns a thing or two she can educate the barbz

• alsemanche changed the title to White House denies having invited Nicki Minaj

Archived