Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Update: False ; Nicki Minaj has been invited to the White House

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
16 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

I need Cardi's opinion on this.

She's too busy being a good mother to her newborn and minding her vaccinated business :bon:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

She's too busy being a good mother to her newborn and minding her vaccinated business :bon:

also being married to a homophobe :vegas:

What's with the rap girls and the shitty husbands :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

also being married to a homophobe :vegas:

What's with the rap girls and the shitty husbands :messga:

Shhhhhhhh this is about belcalis not kiari 

Pennywise

Lmao conservatives and n*cki stans are loving each other on Twitter right now. I mean, we already knew that they were THE most disgusting stan group :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

StrawberryBlond

This twisting of facts that she's been doing lately is very concerning, from the intimidation she and her husband were doing to silence the victim he attempted to rape, to denying that she'd ever been on America's Got Talent when she clearly had been and now claiming that she was invited to the White House when all she had was the offer of a phone call. It really isn't funny now and we shouldn't laugh at someone who's going through mental issues that should really be assessed. Yes, some of this has been brought on herself but there is a clear pattern forming now of denying truth even when contrary evidence is presented and that's a dangerous place to be in. I also found out that her dad was killed in a hit and run in February and that has to have affected her mental health a big deal on top of everything else.

49 minutes ago, dojo said:

she was absolutely melting down in a very scary and sad manner last night on instagram

she just had a baby, maybe she have that post partum mood.

Guys let's leave her alone and move on please.

I agree but I really don't think it has anything to do with postnatal depression. Her son's going to be 1 later this month which is too long for post-partum issues to still be present and she was acting erratic long before she even got pregnant. It all started when Cardi B came along and stole her thunder, getting much more success than she'd had all these years and as a result, her own material didn't hit as hard, her album sales were down, she wasn't offered the big name features or was as talked about anymore. That's when she started shouting about Travis Scott cheating his way to the BB #1 and joining forces with controversial rappers like 6ix9ine just to chase a hit even though her fanbase largely disapproved. That was clearly just the tip of the iceberg as she's only got worse from there. Having a new rapper take her place was the catalyst and everything else has just followed on ever since. It makes me feel sorry for her while at the same time realising that some of it has been brought about through her own choices and her bad behaviour for years has just come out into the open now. But yeah, we really shouldn't laugh at someone who clearly needs emotional help at this point.

PussOfYonce
1 hour ago, dojo said:

she was absolutely melting down in a very scary and sad manner last night on instagram

this, she also has a nature of being extremely stubborn and the days before this mess i was seeing on twitter that they were egging her on with the met gala, vma's along with the documentary and her album.

i will say though i dont think its post partum depression, just depression in general maybe as a consequence of the hate train? idk i dont want to speculate at all

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Is it really gonna happen finally ? 

Are we really witnessing Onikas cancelation happening before our eyes ?

Dawn is near.

PussOfYonce
Just now, alsemanche said:

Yeah they confirmed that they offered a phone call, as the article said, not a visit to the White House, as she tweeted 

she said in her live she wanted a phone call but they never took the white house visit off the table, either way this is still a mess

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Nickypie101
1 hour ago, PussOfYonce said:

this, she also has a nature of being extremely stubborn and the days before this mess i was seeing on twitter that they were egging her on with the met gala, vma's along with the documentary and her album.

i will say though i dont think its post partum depression, just depression in general maybe as a consequence of the hate train? idk i dont want to speculate at all

This! There’s a reason nicki feuds with almost every female rapper. She constantly feels threatened by their talent and immediately fears they’re gonna take her spot.  Cardi becoming as popular as she did was probably nickis worse nightmare and it is noticeable the awful way she’s acted since then. I used to love this women and her work but now I honestly cant stand her and haven’t been able to for awhile. On top of that her music has gotten extremely mediocre and not as good as before. It’s a shame watching an artist fall so shallow but it’s been in the making for years. 

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, dojo said:

As if she wants ppl to leave her alone. Shes begging for negative coverage and attention knowing damn well whats gonna happen. Plus side by side threatening her hubbys victim. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

M i K E Y
23 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

This! There’s a reason nicki feuds with almost every female rapper. She constantly feels threatened by their talent and immediately fears they’re gonna take her spot.  Cardi becoming as popular as she did was probably nickis worse nightmare and it is noticeable the awful way she’s acted since then. I used to love this women and her work but now I honestly cant stand her and haven’t been able to for awhile. On top of that her music has gotten extremely mediocre and not as good as before. It’s a shame watching an artist fall so shallow but it’s been in the making for years. 

Exactly the same! I used to become a Nicki fan in 2014/15 when she was at her peak. The pinkprint was and is an incredible good album and to me she was on top. Well, her music really got so basic and I was kinda disappointed in her Queen album. And I just can’t stan a person trying to silence a victim of rape down. Too bad because she used to be so iconic but everything is falling apart 

Archived