Update: False ; Nicki Minaj has been invited to the White House

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
50 minutes ago, dojo said:

that's their problem honey boo, our job as little monsters is to educate and to promote online kindness

when they go low we rise higher and try to bring them with us, not drown them deeper

whatever that means because it sounded better in my head 

Well, I'm not nice or kind to people who are willfully ignorant :huntyga:

"I don't consider myself a particularly ethical person... but I am fair" :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Well, I'm not nice or kind to people who are willfully ignorant :huntyga:

"I don't consider myself a particularly ethical person... but I am fair" :poot:

200.gif

Property of @Whale

hieronymus
4 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

maybe instead of talking with her, they should focus on teaching people basic health care stuff so they don't search for it on nicki minaj's page

why not say "don't listen to celebrities, they are dumb af, here's the real information" instead of "see, Nicki Minaj was wrong before, but she's good now, she tells you it's great, so do it"

it's making it even worst

Yeah, no. People like Nicki and anyone who watches Fox News intentionally avoid/eschew information just to create their own narratives. They're either incapable of critical thought or made up their minds to support idiotic theories to avoid the cognitive dissonance the truth creates in them.

alsemanche

:rip:

In a tweet on Thursday, Minaj claimed that she had been invited by the White House to discuss vaccine hesitancy. However, a White House official said in a statement that no such invitation was extended. Rather, “we offered a call with Nicki Minaj and one of our doctors to answer questions she has about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.”

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• alsemanche changed the title to White House denies having invited Nicki Minaj

she was absolutely melting down in a very scary and sad manner last night on instagram

she just had a baby, maybe she have that post partum mood.

Guys let's leave her alone and move on please.

Archived