Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki promotes Fox News conspiracies

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Judging from the tweets replying to her it looks like a lot of Barbz are panicking :toofunny:

For good reason too. Now she's agreeing with a white supremacist :sharon:

Why did she have such a problem with people "twisting her words" to say she was an anti-vaxxer but she'll promote this asshole when he runs a headline saying she's questioning the vaccine mandate...despite the fact that the only "mandate" she talked about was the Met's requirements?

What a mess :smh:

being happy about the same thing she was mad about hours before... like I think she's losing her mind rn or maybe deflecting

the more she talks, the worse it gets

jzj3.jpg

PartySick
1 hour ago, nodandsmile said:

being happy about the same thing she was mad about hours before... like I think she's losing her mind rn or maybe deflecting

the more she talks, the worse it gets

jzj3.jpg

I'll choose to believe the people that are saying she's just being messy to take the heat off her husband :huntyga:

Otherwise I have to believe she's self destructing for stupider reasons :saladga:

🖤

nodandsmile
38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'll choose to believe the people that are saying she's just being messy to take the heat off her husband :huntyga:

Otherwise I have to believe she's self destructing for stupider reasons :saladga:

but the thing is it's not working... she's getting dragged for this and that at the same time 💀

Archived