💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The “Tax the rich” dress really worked

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

I have a feeling that when the US is going to tax like Europe, hell will break lose lol. they'll probably raise it with like a couple % and that's it.

People were complaining about how it didn’t feel right wearing that at the MET but I think it did what it was meant to do; make people uncomfortable. This woman truly cares about the people. 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Bat said:

when the US is going to tax like Europe, hell will break lose lol.

Exactly…At least Europe is doing this right in some sense 

PoshLife

The tax plan President Biden released back in April as part of his American Jobs and Families Plan included raising the income tax on the wealthy and raising the corporate tax rate (in addition to many other proposals). So his support for this isn't new (or even recent).

they ve been saying that since they got elected. the dress is not serving especially because she is a politician. they are in power they should make a relevant legislation. all the other things are publicity stunts

Healed My Heart
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Elon and Jeff were found unbothered…

D5-FA5614-E0-C1-4-D82-8-BB2-289-A965-D25

This is now burned into my nightmares :messga:

She/her 💗💜💙

littlepotter

The way that woman has always worked hard and helped SO many of our generation get into leftist ideology and yet she got dragged by those same people for wearing a dress. No wonder we can't make a sizeable impact on the world when our attitude is pure trash

chaeri pls

Economy
53 minutes ago, Bat said:

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

I have a feeling that when the US is going to tax like Europe, hell will break lose lol. they'll probably raise it with like a couple % and that's it.

The US tax rate itself isnt the issue. Its actually not far off many EU Countries

The loopholes in the tax code i think are the bigger issue. U can raise the official rate but it becomes meaningless if most Corps never end up paying the top rate

U could double the tax rate, Amazon wouod of still payed 0% the way its current written :shrug:

It also creates unfair unbalanced competition among Corporations themselves as some Corporations are in a much better position to take advantage of tax loopholes than others

PartySick
20 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

The tax plan President Biden released back in April as part of his American Jobs and Families Plan included raising the income tax on the wealthy and raising the corporate tax rate (in addition to many other proposals). So his support for this isn't new (or even recent).

This^

But AOC still deserves all the praise in the world for the consistent and correct messaging :applause:

🖤

Gagaloo911

And to think all those messies in that thread about it dragging her really thought they were doing somethin :ladyhaha:

Meanwhile AOC remains unbothered actually doing something and getting people talking (which was basically the point of it) while getting idiots seething and the haters bothered :firega:

Archived