Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The “Tax the rich” dress really worked

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, Economy said:

The US tax rate itself isnt the issue. Its actually not far off many EU Countries

The loopholes in the tax code i think are the bigger issue. U can raise the official rate but it becomes meaningless if most Corps never end up paying the top rate

U could double the tax rate, Amazon wouod of still payed 0% the way its current written :shrug:

It also creates unfair unbalanced competition among Corporations themselves as some Corporations are in a much better position to take advantage of tax loopholes than others

But I don't get it, like in my country you pay 52% tax on high income (if you refuse to do so you'll be hunted down by the IRS and brought to court), why is Bezos income not taxed like that? 

lilboyblue
11 hours ago, BlueRose said:

they ve been saying that since they got elected. the dress is not serving especially because she is a politician. they are in power they should make a relevant legislation. all the other things are publicity stunts

It only benefits the cause though so no harm done. Trying to steer public sentiment to rally for the creation of these laws is also important, especially with contentious issues such as this.

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, badfaith said:

If that worked, when will we be pegging the patriarchy? :ohwell:

Well cara did wear it 

51-FB6611-D95-D-4-D1-E-B566-B29926-C5-EE

Blastertoyo
13 hours ago, iku iku iku said:

People were complaining about how it didn’t feel right wearing that at the MET but I think it did what it was meant to do; make people uncomfortable. This woman truly cares about the people. 

Since she’s one of the few who actually dressed for the theme 

No one gets to complain about what she wore

please enlighten me to death

Archived