science

Space X to launch 4 civilians into space today

holy scheisse

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Space X will launch 4 civilians into Earth's orbit for a 3 day trip around the planet. The Dragon will launch from Cape Canaveral, FL at 8:03PM on September 15, 2021 (today)

The mission is said to be the next step towards space accessibility for all. This marks the first time that non-professional astronauts will operate a spacecraft for such a duration of time. 

Elon Musk has said that Space X's mission lends towards the long-term goal of making humans a multi-planetary species. 

The story of how the crew members were selected as well as the last 6 months they have spent training for the mission is documented through a  Netflix docuseries called Countdown: Inspiration4 mission to space.

Read m ore

inspiration_0.jpg?1T4uYtzQi7yggCAUM2lFVV

I'm so excited girls. I'm going to go watch the spacecraft launch in person tonight! 

Edited by holy scheisse
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
holy scheisse
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I'm waiting 

Did you watch the documentary?! Made me cry :') 

CautiousLurker

Imagine if they go up and on a 2nd day of their journey the planet implodes... :poot:

sniveling little Kant scholar
Born This Way
55 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Imagine if they go up and on a 2nd day of their journey the planet implodes... :poot:

The meaning of life doesn't seem to shine like that screen