💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber says 'God is in control' at screening of his documentary

Teletubby

Featured Posts

enissa11
9 minutes ago, Speak Easy said:

Thank you! Like...don't some people on here realize if Gaga (who is a Christian) were on here she would be genuinely saddened and disappointed by the way people talk about God? 

God is not the enemy....hatred and using religion for human vileness is.

gaga has far more spiritual understanding lol, she just made a post about believing in god,  and how she's looking right at it through us, her fans are her god, sound is her god etc etc, judas is literally believing even though they were not who they taught us they would be. Gaga has never ever been preachy.

This is what your average mainstream christian preacher would say.

Mad Architect of Light

Speak Easy
36 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

it's 100% preachy, if god is in control they're making a pretty disastrous job, taking responsability from us and making it look like god's master plan just to try to confort ppl is backwards thinking, nothing wise about this, it's literally what a christian preacher would say. We are the ones in control and that's why we live in this hot mess

He still isn't preaching. If he was being preachy he would be telling people what they should believe. 

And also what your saying about God is pretty limited and I can clearly tell you have a very shallow understanding of purpose or what God is or means. 

enissa11
14 minutes ago, Speak Easy said:

He still isn't preaching. If he was being preachy he would be telling people what they should believe. 

he's literally telling that we should believe because god is in control and we should just trust lol

14 minutes ago, Speak Easy said:

And also what your saying about God is pretty limited and I can clearly tell you have a very shallow understanding of purpose or what God is or means. 

god can mean different things for everyone, with what he says i can tell what it means for him, and i say that as a response of his perception of god, not mine, so the shallow understanding of god is from him LOL

Mad Architect of Light

Archived