💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Love For sale debut at No.1 #BB200?

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

heygurlhi

propably not, sadly everything so far is kinda underwelming maybe LFS single will pull thru and be desent but that snippet wasnt it chile :triggered:

Ignore me i drink

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

I hope so, it's what Tony deserves.

2 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

propably not, sadly everything so far is kinda underwelming maybe LFS single will pull thru and be desent but that snippet wasnt it chile :triggered:

It's a jazz cover album, what were you expecting?

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

We only have a song and a video from the era though, and gaga already had announced so many versions of the CDs even with alternative covers, I just hope US LMs don't disappoint and Buy the damn album.

I will not watch House of Gucci

heygurlhi
Just now, JaysAMess said:

I hope so, it's what Tony deserves.

It's a jazz cover album, what were you expecting?

C2C sounded better and more exiting imo, here all about it is just mellow, maybe there will be some gems on it dont come for me :triggered:

Ignore me i drink

Patriziaa Reggiani
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

the line more accurately was like

"Get 10, 20, why not?"

There were few other memorable liens such as, "Wow, almost 3000 sold and we're only 10 minutes into the show!" :lmao:

I hope they do this for Love for sale, it will be Iconic! Buy 200 everyone

JaysAMess
Just now, heygurlhi said:

C2C sounded better and more exiting imo

I wouldn't know tbh, I haven't listened to it. :billie:

Dr Fudge

I think so. Two star-powered names for a new release is definitely a force to be reckoned with, even if it is jazz. 

Also, just because Drake is shipping the physical copies of CLB on that date, do they count for that week’s cycle or the week that they were initially purchased? Either way, it’s still the streaming era and his physical sales aren’t going to be super strong after the album has been out for a month and was met with fairly mixed reviews.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Patriziaa Reggiani
6 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I don’t think so, but Top 5 is on lock.

I hope people buy the album because it ain't gaining anything substantial via streaming. I have a feeling that Gaga's gonna go strong on the promo. I hope the Westfield customers buys dozens of copies.

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I think so. Two star-powered names for a new release is definitely a force to be reckoned with, even if it is jazz. 

Well this is very optimistic, I hope they pull through some tactics to sell it to a huge audience.

Dr Fudge
1 minute ago, Oreo said:

Well this is very optimistic, I hope they pull through some tactics to sell it to a huge audience.

I know it might be foolish, but hey they did it once before, so who’s to say they can’t do it again? Cheek 2 Cheek didn’t spawn any hits before the album release and it still sold more than 100k in its debut.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

I think we're looking at a #3 debut behind Taylor and Drake which is kind of annoying, BUT still good in the grand scheme of things. This is a project of love for Gaga and Tony, so I'm not going to worry too much about it

Justin Drew Bieber
8 minutes ago, Oreo said:

I hope people buy the album because it ain't gaining anything substantial via streaming. I have a feeling that Gaga's gonna go strong on the promo. I hope the Westfield customers buys dozens of copies.

I already plan on buying at least 5 :pole:

Archived