💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Love For sale debut at No.1 #BB200?

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

So with the coming weekend we are stepping in to the LOVE FOR SALE release week. The album is due on Oct 1. I hope we can get the No. 1 on the charts, Because Legend Mr. Tony Bennett deserves his last album to be a No.1.

So the point is:

Drake is Shipping his physical copies of Certified Lover Boy on Oct 1 and Taylor Swift is also shipping her vinyls of Fearless the same day. They both will compete with Love for sale on the charts the same week. It's going to be a tough week. 

So far, we don't have much of knowledge about the promo rollout, apart from the Westfield Show on Sept30. 

There have been rumours about Gaga doing a 60 minutes interview with Anderson Cooper but nothing substantial.

We have One last time show on Thanksgiving special (but that's too far) Mtv unplugged (TBA) same with the TonyGa documentary.

If we want Ga and Tony to have their rightful no.1 spot we have to fight hard. And before people say "who cares about charts, let's enjoy music", I'm just gonna say it's Tony's last project and he deserves every bit of success and praise.

Tony's fandom better pull through and LMs needs to Buy and Stream as well. 

Fingers Crossed 🤞

Thoughts?

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
salty like sodium

Gaga and Tony both have relatively sturdy fandoms, they'll both get streaming, cassette, CD and vinyl numbers. It would be tough for Taylor to best that on pure vinyl sales alone, but perhaps a #2 debut depending on Drake. 

Just now, Munchlax said:

Is this real? Lol

Yes.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Madam Margolyes said:

We need her BACK :bradley:

ezgif-2-0b1438baa474.gif

What was the context of this! Sorry I became a stan after C2C so idk, who is this lady and why is she saying that?

Just now, Oreo said:

What was the context of this! Sorry I became a stan after C2C so idk, who is this lady and why is she saying that?

HSN was selling one of the version of C2C. She was the presenter. And she said this line.

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

Gaga and Tony both have relatively sturdy fandoms, they'll both get streaming, cassette, CD and vinyl numbers. It would be tough for Taylor to best that on pure vinyl sales alone, but perhaps a #2 debut depending on Drake. 

But C2C debuted on the charts with 100k+ copies on the charts in 2014, when pure sales were still very much alive. Now pure sales are dead, I'm kinda worried.

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, RAMROD said:

HSN was selling one of the version of C2C. She was the presenter. And she said this line.

Ohh! I hope Bobby better pull through with another lady to pull this off. We need that No.1

salty like sodium
2 minutes ago, Oreo said:

But C2C debuted on the charts with 100k+ copies on the charts in 2014, when pure sales were still very much alive. Now pure sales are dead, I'm kinda worried.

Yeah but L4S has something C2C could never: the merit of being Tony Bennett's last ever album, apparently. + There are way more variants of this, definitely to entice collectors and boost sales, then there were for C2C.

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yes.

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She must be protected at ALL costs by the little monsters!

2 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

She must be protected at ALL costs by the little monsters!

the line more accurately was like

"Get 10, 20, why not?"

There were few other memorable liens such as, "Wow, almost 3000 sold and we're only 10 minutes into the show!" :lmao:

Archived