Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rolling Stone's Best Songs Of All Time - Bad Romance in #482

NichuuB

Featured Posts

Thomas P
1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

I misspoke, you’re correct. I meant two behind. But still the point was that they’re that close together on the list. I wouldn’t think that anyone would say that Paper Planes is one of their 50 favorite songs of all time. 

I would :laughga:

Like it's in my top 20 if I'm gonna be honest.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
4 minutes ago, Oreo said:

All too well 64 :awkney:

Hey hey hey, this one is warranted. It's Taylor's best song, and definitely one that earned its spot.

Thomas P

This is a very weird list in that I would definitely agree that a large majority of these songs deserve to be in the conversation of the all time best, but the ordering of them seems random at best :selena:.

Honestly music, unlike film, never seems to do well when ranked. There are way too many avenues to argue because it is such a subjective art form.

gumzy3000

A bunch of straight white men probably made this list and called it a day. I wont be taking this seriously at all 

trolly troll troll

Anderson123

Gaga barely made it in the top 500 and she changed pop music forever. I want to know which Beyoncé song made it into the top 20.

Blastertoyo

2-E6-F774-C-8-A0-E-45-FA-8-ADA-26-C4-CBB

Shortly after Gaga had established herself as a star, she catapulted to a next level of weirdness with this Nadir “RedOne” Khayat production, which drew upon the electronic music Gaga had been inundated with while touring Europe. “I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you are afraid to share with anyone because I love you that much” is how she summed up the idea behind the song. Fittingly, she debuted the hit-to-be at Alexander McQueen’s show at Paris Fashion Week.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/best-songs-of-all-time-1224767/lady-gaga-bad-romance-3-1224855/

high key it’s a crime it’s this low

Megan Thee Stallion feat. Beyoncé, 'Savage (Remix)' Is 438

Call Me Maybe is 436

Superbass is 426

Hotline Bling is 373

Dynamite by BTS is 346 (um :awkney:)

Bad Guy by Billie Eilish is at 178 :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

On 9/15/2021 at 10:21 AM, River said:

Daddy Yankee's Gasolina at #50.. really? :neyde:

EXCUSE ME?

Gasolina is I C O N I C

a ella le gusta la gasolina :enigma:

dame mas gasolina :lolly:

Why do we bother anymore?? When music magazines made these kind of lists, pop artists are always getting the end of the stick, especially female pop artists.

The top 10 probably are the predictable  Rolling stone, The Beatles, Elvis, and all that music acts, :shrug:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

MonsterPaws
On 9/15/2021 at 12:10 PM, NicoB Minaj said:

Just to point out BTS's Dynamite is #346, so this list is pretty much just click-pandering:partysick:

HOLY SH*T you weren't lying.

No just no.

Archived