Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Googoo GAGA
14 hours ago, Economy said:

And ur username is GagasBiggestFan :bear:

Ik! I've been slacking apparently :toofunny:

Your either on my side, by my side, or in my ****ing way. Choose Wisely. 

16 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

keep telling yourself that. also the met gala a costume party?I fear for some of you:wtf: if she's promoting or having a new era she should be on covers and attending shows/doing public appearances and interviews. She's not

Both her last year VMA and the previous Met performance were so great that she can’t surpass herself anyway. I think she skipped it to avoid overexposing (the real L4S and HOG season will be later) and critical comparisons.

r4therupbeat
19 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

She should be on covers and attending shows/doing public appearances for what? Your personal pleasure or her success? Gaga doesn’t need to check every box to get recognition like she had to back in 2011. This is the woman who got a #1 single from a song she promoted with just a music video and online teasing. If Gaga wanted to get a successful single from DOC she would’ve done it without the VMAs and Met Gala. 

The delusion that some of you on here have thinking gaga is ever gonna read your comments. Yes for me! who else? who else does she put music out for? He dogs?:laughga:

r4therupbeat
Just now, r4therupbeat said:

The delusion that some of you on here have thinking gaga is ever gonna read your comments. Yes for me! who else? who else does she put music out for? Her dogs?:laughga:

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

The delusion that some of you on here have thinking gaga is ever gonna read your comments. Yes for me! who else? who else does she put music out for? He dogs?:laughga:

It’s called a rhetorical question. The point was that your first comment was about her success - “ if it doesn't debut at the top of the billboard top 200” as if her missing out on the MET would actually damage her chances at success on the charts. Your original take was that her success requires her to do things that make you happy, which evidently isn’t true. 

r4therupbeat
5 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

Both her last year VMA and the previous Met performance were so great that she can’t surpass herself anyway. I think she skipped it to avoid overexposing (the real L4S and HOG season will be later) and critical comparisons.

overexposure? we had 1 televised performance the whole chromatica era. she didn't do anything for DOC and L4S was done in 2018/19 so all she gotta do is show up. 

shocked nene leakes GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

r4therupbeat
13 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

It’s called a rhetorical question. The point was that your first comment was about her success - “ if it doesn't debut at the top of the billboard top 200” as if her missing out on the MET would actually damage her chances at success on the charts. Your original take was that her success requires her to do things that make you happy, which evidently isn’t true. 

you got too much free time and you're reading too much into it. Point is whatever she puts out is for us to buy, stream or listen to otherwise it stays in the vault. Appearances in such events are what matter but they take loads of effort and of that we know she ain't giving no more. You can say she's busy because she's recorded a movie, have DOC, L4S and rest. Tho in reality L4S was done years ago, she did not lift a finger for DOC, and the movie was done a year and half after she did not do anything for Chromatica so.

I feel bad for you and those thinking that way...

Like why the heck are you still coming here ? You really have a bad idea of Miss Gaga and her involvement in everything she does :what::fthis:

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Archived