celeb

Beyonce and Jay-Z are vacationing on Jeff Bezos' $500 million mega yacht

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Googoo GAGA

Love that for her! Shes so amazing! Can I have some money tho? sad face no GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK

Your either on my side, by my side, or in my ****ing way. Choose Wisely. 

edengowon

when will people realise beyonce climbed the ladder and pulled it up behind her?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ohmygodwowwoow a big yacht wowoomgwow ua re such a queen yasss slay jayz and beyonce yaaaa im going to post all the pics and details about ur life and not focus on my own yayahayaaqueen i praise u like a god u are evertything to me i love you so much wowow u deserve this u are amazing u are helping people all over the world i love u jeff too omggomg i love rich people so much 

When you do lose your mind as a celebrity and spend such a wasteful amount of money? Take a vacation, but this? God damn. Who needs a cruise ship all to themselves for a birthday party? Waste. 

Such a waste of money, just imagine if she donated that amount to a good cause and instead went to a nice restaurant with her family for her bday like an average person. Looks like they are so bored in their regular life they need such getaways just to feel something, what a waste. 

meryl streep film GIF

She’s so boring. Even in these photos she still wants to look ‘perfect’ … like relax and be yourself you’re on a holiday.

5 minutes ago, Bat said:

Such a waste of money, just imagine if she donated that amount to a good cause and instead went to a nice restaurant with her family for her bday like an average person. Looks like they are so bored in their regular life they need such getaways just to feel something, what a waste. 

meryl streep film GIF

she has the beygood foundation, the black parade route and is giving scholarship to hbcu with her tiffany & co ad campaign but ok

Archived