celeb

Beyonce and Jay-Z are vacationing on Jeff Bezos' $500 million mega yacht

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bat said:

Beyonce's activewear label Ivy Park pays it Sri Lankan workers the equivalent of $6.17 a day, while an Ivy Park legging retails for up to $144. Let that sink in, paying someone only 6 dollars/day for hard physical labour is just disgusting to me. I don't know how she can justify spending 4 million dollars for a boat for a week with this in mind.

just because in your economy you cant buy anything with 4 dollars, doesnt mean in other countries is the same.

They say the pay the double of the minimum (with topshop) and the same sources says the situation with adidas is even better. That's how most of these companies work, but we still use and buy new smartphones, computers, we buy through amazon and even buy clothes from fast fashion companies, so...

6 dollars is the minimum (per day) here in mexico thats why most people people here would rather go to the usa, work a few months and then come back for like a year with every dollar they just made on the other side because they want the luxury life.

f r i c z k o
6 hours ago, dojo said:

deservedt

she is worthy of that and more

delusional, no one needs luxury like that
this fanbase gets detached from reality more and more by time.

f r i c z k o
39 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

The jealousy in this thread is REEKING.

its not jealousy, you people need to get a grip on the current situation in our world and stop idolizing luxury and people so much

music not the bling

I’m confused, so is it a rental yacht or is it Jeff Bezos’s boat? Why would Jeff be “renting” his boat to anyone 🤷🏻‍♂️

Imagine wasting 4 million hard earned dollars for a week on a boat :rip: Celebs are SO weird. You can buy yourself a mansion with 4 million and invest but the Carters already tons of investments and property so w/e

KingRedd

Y’all really in here mad that she spent her own money on what she wanted to spend it on? The superior complex that some of YALL have will not be tolerated. It’s juvenile and sort of sad. You can’t dictate what someone does with their own money. Who are you? Idk why the internet/social media made people feel as though they can’t map out what celebs or other people should do on a daily and if they stray, they get scolded like y’all the parents or the police. It’s the bossiness for me. A person with money spent money. Shocking. Screw all the charities and donations she’s made right? She rented a yacht for her bday so she needs to learn to love other people and not be selfish with her money that she made by working hard to become one of the best… y’all need some self growth… and some business. Either one chile…

May I Read You? 😎

Not sure why y'all mad? She worked for that munnies. Let her spend it how she wants :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick

Half a billion dollars on a boat :air:

I could have all the money in the world and I still wouldn't spend that much on something so f*cking stupid :air:

Nor would I pay $4 million to rent it :air:

🖤

PussOfYonce
3 hours ago, Bat said:

Beyonce's activewear label Ivy Park pays it Sri Lankan workers the equivalent of $6.17 a day, while an Ivy Park legging retails for up to $144. Let that sink in, paying someone only 6 dollars/day for hard physical labour is just disgusting to me. I don't know how she can justify spending 4 million dollars for a boat for a week with this in mind.

in sri lanka.

girly thats already enough for comfortable homemade dinner in tijuana and keep in mind prices are going up cause of all of the americans gentrifying everything :vegas:

im all for eating the rich but keep in mind beyonce is not the person to go after when she's worked her ass off for a quarter of a century for that money which she now happily enjoys with her family and friends :reductive:

edit: the only reason shes not paying more in taxes is because of the asshats in washington, and she would probably want yall to tax her more.

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

17 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

in sri lanka.

girly thats already enough for comfortable homemade dinner in tijuana and keep in mind prices are going up cause of all of the americans gentrifying everything :vegas:

Not tijuana :air:

Una orden de tacos por favor

I mean I get you guys it sounds really wtf 7 dollars a day but keep in mind the economy is different everywhere and you all are just talking from your american privilege where you can get that in a hour.

I used to earn the minimum years ago and still was able to buy the basics and some luxury, like videogames or a dinner on a restaurant, its nothing compared to a 4 millions rent but for me something thats not basic thing like water/electric bill, food, etc its a luxury and if you have the money, go a head. And ofc i want the rich to have bigger taxes, why wouldnt they tho :laughga:

I mean, I don’t know if we need to EAT them... I just had some Pizza...

But, they obviously need to be taxed more if they’re running out of ways to spend their money lol 

PussOfYonce
58 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

Not tijuana :air:

Una orden de tacos por favor

:ladyhaha: literally i could go to downtown and literally get the best birria

58 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

I mean I get you guys it sounds really wtf 7 dollars a day but keep in mind the economy is different everywhere and you all are just talking from your american privilege where you can get that in a hour.

I used to earn the minimum years ago and still was able to buy the basics and some luxury, like videogames or a dinner on a restaurant, its nothing compared to a 4 millions rent but for me something thats not basic thing like water/electric bill, food, etc its a luxury and if you have the money, go a head. And ofc i want the rich to have bigger taxes, why wouldnt they tho :laughga:

literally its ****n ridiculous, tho i agree we should tax them more (and a few should be guillotined :hor:)  though bey is probably thee most harmless of the billionaires if were being honest.

46 minutes ago, Fan Favorite said:

they obviously need to be taxed more if they’re running out of ways to spend their money lol 

yeah def, though i dont think she's running out of ways to spend her money, shes going on a b'day vacay with basically her entire family + friends (ive seen the pap photos of them on the ship and its easily like 15 people on there excluding crew) not to mention she always goes all out on her tours and tours.

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

So much for f*ck the rich Eh?? All until qUeEn BeY spends time on Jeff Bezos, aka one of the richest men on the planet’s rental boat, looking snatchedt, then it’s yaaaas Queen, she deserves that birthday celebration!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

4 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

So much for f*ck the rich Eh?? All until qUeEn BeY spends time on Jeff Bezos, aka one of the richest men on the planet’s rental boat, looking snatchedt, then it’s yaaaas Queen, she deserves that birthday celebration!

ebony-jenkins.gif

Archived