💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce and Jay-Z are vacationing on Jeff Bezos' $500 million mega yacht

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
5 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

her whole close circle is on the ship along with alot of her family from her 3 children, her mom (her bf too i think), solange, julius, pretty sure her cousin angie too, along with kelly and her husband.

So? That doesn't justify the $4 million price tag when you can rent an airbnb for a couple hundred big enough for all of those people.

The average person will make about $1.8 million in their lifetime. She just spent nearly 3x that on a boat trip.

200.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

So? That doesn't justify the $4 million price tag when you can rent an airbnb for a couple hundred big enough for all of those people.

The average person will make about $1.8 million in their lifetime. She just spent nearly 3x that on a boat trip.

200.gif

why would she rent a cheap airbnb when she can rent something a lot better? :toofunny:

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, Joaco95 said:

why would she rent a cheap airbnb when she can rent something a lot better? :toofunny:

That wasn't my point and you know that. I think that people have a hard time holding Beyonce to the same standard we hold Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk to because she's not a straight white male.

It's the same thing with Rihanna - everyone rants about the upper 1% until she's a pop diva and then we're yaaasssing and defending their gross displays of wealth as if they're paying our light bills :awkney:

6 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

That wasn't my point and you know that. I think that people have a hard time holding Beyonce to the same standard we hold Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk to because she's not a straight white male.

It's the same thing with Rihanna - everyone rants about the upper 1% until she's a pop diva and then we're yaaasssing and defending their gross displays of wealth as if they're paying our light bills :awkney:

Well there is a big difference between doing charity and making your money from the ground instead of making a big company from your parents money and then saying stupid things and giving their employees bad treatment :awkney:

6 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

Well there is a big difference between doing charity and making your money from the ground instead of making a big company from your parents money and then saying stupid things and giving their employees bad treatment :awkney:

If I remember correctly, Ivy Park was not the ideal employer either....:oprah:

She should to be held accountable just like Bezos and any other rich white male billionaire who is exploiting other people and businesses for their own unnecessary excessive lifestyle.

Wasn’t her “empowering” clothing brand literally relying on enslaved women from overseas? Yeah **** her, eat the rich

4 hours ago, Bat said:

If I remember correctly, Ivy Park was not the ideal employer either....:oprah:

She should to be held accountable just like Bezos and any other rich white male billionaire who is exploiting other people and businesses for their own unnecessary excessive lifestyle.

The Ivy Park drama was already debunked and as I remember she with Adidas now and they are a lot better with their employees (it wasn't that bad already with topshop)

7 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

The Ivy Park drama was already debunked and as I remember she's not with Adidas and they are a lot better with their employees (it wasn't that bad already with topshop)

Beyonce's activewear label Ivy Park pays it Sri Lankan workers the equivalent of $6.17 a day, while an Ivy Park legging retails for up to $144. Let that sink in, paying someone only 6 dollars/day for hard physical labour is just disgusting to me. I don't know how she can justify spending 4 million dollars for a boat for a week with this in mind.

4 hours ago, GagasBiggestFan said:

Love that for her! Shes so amazing! Can I have some money tho? sad face no GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK

Is this gif from pÞrn?? :oprah:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Reject False Icons

Did I miss the memo where we cannot criticize the rich even if that is Beyonce, Madonna or Gaga for their gross splurge of money :laughga::laughga::laughga:

y’all are clowns defending the rich, as if that is gonna make you a rich bitch too 

4 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

ohmygodwowwoow a big yacht wowoomgwow ua re such a queen yasss slay jayz and beyonce yaaaa im going to post all the pics and details about ur life and not focus on my own yayahayaaqueen i praise u like a god u are evertything to me i love you so much wowow u deserve this u are amazing u are helping people all over the world i love u jeff too omggomg i love rich people so much 

Army teas

7 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

So many bitter people on here lol

Cause we're tired... and poor. The disparity of wealth between the rich and poor is sickening.

Archived