• Last Reply
Blastertoyo
16 hours ago, qoqo said:

One last time, and another one, and another one

Tony and Gaga’s Annual One Last Time Special 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

LilyLark

I kind of wish one was airing the week the album was released...that would help with the sales. However, I'm excited. I love MTV unplugged so it's cool that we're getting one.

flyaway
21 hours ago, S0436 said:

They are really going in hard with the promo wow.  And also with Gucci.  Gaga really is peeling off her pop star image.

Cat Wow GIF

She's THE moment

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

tonybennettfan

So happy to finally have this news announced, and to also see confirmation that things went ahead successfully with the Unplugged special!

I'm kind of nervous about one thing--that being the listed runtime for "One Last Time" being only one hour...

My post history can better explain the importance of this to me, but I really need to see Tony's final full set...

Is there any rumor or chance that it's just the broadcast version that will be an hour, and then the streaming version on Paramount+ will be complete? Getting really nervous.

16 hours ago, tonybennettfan said:

So happy to finally have this news announced, and to also see confirmation that things went ahead successfully with the Unplugged special!

I'm kind of nervous about one thing--that being the listed runtime for "One Last Time" being only one hour...

My post history can better explain the importance of this to me, but I really need to see Tony's final full set...

Is there any rumor or chance that it's just the broadcast version that will be an hour, and then the streaming version on Paramount+ will be complete? Getting really nervous.

The BBC did this with Cheek to Cheek live - they shortened it to 60 mins. (and PBS in the US I assume) but when the DVD came out it was 90 mins. So, I wouldn't worry.

On 9/15/2021 at 6:02 PM, DrewPa said:

Since they can't do many interviews, and there will be no tour, they are serving some huge pre-recorded promo, and the rest is Gaga alone Jazzing live on stream and in Vegas <3 

I love her commitment to this project, you can clearly feel when she is 100% into something and when she does something just as part of her "job". 

I agree. I'm enjoying this Jazz era more than Chromatica purely for how much it seems to mean to her. You can hear her heart is in it. I mean covid ruined everything not just Chromatica so I'll let it slide.

Would have loved an MTV Unplugged for Chromatica though... imagine her doing Sine from Above on the piano.

Archived