TonyGa to debut 3 SPECIALS

flyaway

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, mamo said:

also I’m so excited for the documentary but of all streaming platforms they chose to air it on they picked paramount plus?! who tf has paramount plus 

I know right I got the trial for Paramount Plus in Australia and it's so bad. It must be because HoG will be going to the platform as well but this should've been on Netflix. 

badfaith
17 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

can't wait to sing this everyday till the album release with IGAKOOY :bradley:

AnglerfishbraBENUS
10 minutes ago, mamo said:

also I’m so excited for the documentary but of all streaming platforms they chose to air it on they picked paramount plus?! who tf has paramount plus??

miss-jackson.gif

i do because of drag race lol

Ladle Ghoulash
13 minutes ago, mamo said:

also I’m so excited for the documentary but of all streaming platforms they chose to air it on they picked paramount plus?! who tf has paramount plus??

miss-jackson.gif

the gheys who watched AS6

Just now, deactivated001 said:

the gheys who watched AS6

so i heard but that's finished now? other than that it's not exactly a popular streaming service. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

so i guess we are getting Love for sale the song today? they did this rollout for the first single: song on wednesday and video on Friday

27 minutes ago, qoqo said:

One last time, and another one, and another one

One last time, probably an MTV unplugged and then making of album?? Just spitballing

Dr Fudge

For anyone asking why they’re waiting to debut these specials until months after the album release, consider how they are limited with the amount of content so they need to stretch out the era accordingly. I’m sure Gaga will do her part to promote the album heavily over the next few weeks starting with the Love For Sale single/music video this Friday. The album doesn’t have much competition to debut well on the charts and, let’s face it, it’s a very niche genre so appealing to the GP only has so much impact. This album is for jazz-lovers, Gaga-lovers, and Tony-lovers. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

20 minutes ago, mamo said:

miss-jackson.gif

I think it’s actually super strategic by Paramount. They know MTV is always bashed as musically irrelevant so they get Madonna and Gaga specials to air on it to make Paramount Plus THE streaming app that will have music content on it.

whether that’ll work idk but my guess is that’s the strategy in the crowded market

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I think it’s actually super strategic by Paramount. They know MTV is always bashed as musically irrelevant so they get Madonna and Gaga specials to air on it to make Paramount Plus THE streaming app that will have music content on it.

whether that’ll work idk but my guess is that’s the strategy in the crowded market

oh yes i totally forgot about the madame x special!

interesting take, thank you. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived