Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"Britney Spears" by Paris Hilton

COOOK

Featured Posts

Spoiler

"When most people think of Britney Spears, they think of Britney the superstar. She’s iconic. A legend. One of the most influential artists in pop-music history. 

When I think of Britney Spears, I see the sweetest soul. A mother. A friend. A fighter. A young woman who grew up in the tabloid culture of the 2000s, when the paparazzi machine was accepted, unforgiving and cruel.

Yes, we’ve watched Britney break records and deliver to the world hit after hit. But behind the scenes, she survived more than a decade of trauma and abuse from her conservatorship. In 2021, the battle cries of #FreeBritney roared louder than ever from her global network of devoted fans and a concerned public. Our hearts broke when Britney spoke about her pain. 

Despite the darkness that has surrounded her life, Britney embodies joy and shares the light of her beautiful heart, forever the superstar. So we stand by her and root for her as she turns pain into purpose, her unwavering spirit stronger than ever."

dimitristhe

She is an icon, a hardworking and super talented artist, with a pure heart. She needs her freedom and her life back. I’m so happy that the whole world is with her at the moment. Free Britney! 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

13 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

She is an icon, a hardworking and super talented artist, with a pure heart.

And Britney too! 

Did Britney actually make it in the top 100? 

This was such a year for her! 

Edit. So Britney didn't get a proper cover? :triggered:

Just now, dojo said:

And Britney too! 

Did Britney actually make it in the top 100? 

This was such a year for her! 

I- 20210730_115404.thumb.jpg.58c52bca98874d

Reject False Icons

I really don’t think Paris was ever that close to Britney, plus she’s not a very nice person but at least she’s on her side and not on Jaime’s 

PropaGaga
12 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

I really don’t think Paris was ever that close to Britney, plus she’s not a very nice person but at least she’s on her side and not on Jaime’s 

Britney and Paris have been good friends since 2001-2002 :awkney:

Cameltoe Chariot
35 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Uh

Paris is literally one of the few who have been able to remain friends with Britney during the conservatorship, and been able to physically spend time with her.

They are very close friends.

3 hours ago, COOOK said:

"When most people think of Britney Spears, they think of Britney the superstar. She’s iconic. A legend. One of the most influential artists in pop-music history. 

When I think of Britney Spears, I see the sweetest soul.

I think many people see thru Britney's kindness. My dad who's in his 60s said one day when Britney was mentioned for x reasons "She is such a sweet sweet soul, the media ruined her". 

3 hours ago, COOOK said:

Hide contents

When I think of Britney Spears, I see the sweetest soul. A mother. A friend. A fighter. A young woman who grew up in the tabloid culture of the 2000s, when the paparazzi machine was accepted, unforgiving and cruel.

Yes, we’ve watched Britney break records and deliver to the world hit after hit. But behind the scenes, she survived more than a decade of trauma and abuse from her conservatorship. In 2021, the battle cries of #FreeBritney roared louder than ever from her global network of devoted fans and a concerned public. Our hearts broke when Britney spoke about her pain. 

Despite the darkness that has surrounded her life, Britney embodies joy and shares the light of her beautiful heart, forever the superstar. So we stand by her and root for her as she turns pain into purpose, her unwavering spirit stronger than ever."

Every word of what Paris said.  Every word.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Gimme More

This is so sweet, Paris is a true friend and has been very vocal about the movement for years now.

Britney and Paris even met up last summer.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

Uh

Paris is literally one of the few who have been able to remain friends with Britney during the conservatorship, and been able to physically spend time with her.

Yes i always find weird how she mentions " Yes i was with her last week" but there's never any pictures

Reject False Icons
2 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Uh

I’m not gonna fight for this but you know who else says that they chat with Britney every other day yet there’s no proof of that. Billy B, Jason Alexander. So what makes you so sure ?

17 minutes ago, dojo said:

Yes i always find weird how she mentions " Yes i was with her last week" but there's never any pictures

Exactly 

Archived