💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince Harry and Meghan on the cover of TIME (100 most influential people)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I don't mean to come across as shady but I'm surprised about this. I thought they still had to work on their image and how they're perceived because they didn't really recover from that Oprah interview. 

Bleachella
36 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't mean to come across as shady but I'm surprised about this. I thought they still had to work on their image and how they're perceived because they didn't really recover from that Oprah interview. 

Wasn’t the Oprah interview pretty universally received to be on their side? From all the social media reactions i saw it was mostly divided into two camps (with some obvious dissenters), pro harry and megan and the memes 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Bleachella said:

Wasn’t the Oprah interview pretty universally received to be on their side? From all the social media reactions i saw it was mostly divided into two camps (with some obvious dissenters), pro harry and megan and the memes 

no, most of their claims from this interview got debunked

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Glamourpuss
24 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

I don't think so. It doesn't appear to be that way in England anyway. 

Bleachella
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't think so. It doesn't appear to be that way in England anyway. 

2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

no, most of their claims from this interview got debunked

oh gag! I had no idea 

Archived