Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

PTA’s movie officially titled Licorice Pizza

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Screen-Shot-2021-09-12-at-11.10.05-AM-e1

Lucky audiences across London and Los Angeles got a first glimpse at legendary director Paul Thomas Anderson's upcoming film, now officially titled Licorice Pizza. Anderson, best known for creating film epics like Magnolia, Phantom Thread, and There Will Be Blood, first announced the project in 2019. Written and directed in association with the Ghoulardi Film Company, Licorice Pizza began filming in August 2020.
Starring an A-list cast with the likes of Bradley Cooper, Maya Rudolph, Ben Stiller, and others, Licorice Pizza follows the story of a high school student becoming an actor in the 1970s after befriending a famous Hollywood director.
The trailer for Licorice Pizza had its world premiere in London at The Prince Charles Cinema before screenings of Beavis and Butt-Head Do America and American Graffiti. The trailer featured footage shot in 35mm, further pushing that '70s aesthetic. 
Licorice Pizza is set to receive a limited theatrical release on November 26, before expanding nationwide on December 25, so the trailer should be released to the general public shortly.
source   source

The trailer confirms Bradley Cooper to be playing Hollywood producer/former hairdresser Jon Peters. source
EgRCJbSUwAAjapN.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000604973299.jpg
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

CautiousLurker
43 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

The trailer for Licorice Pizza had its world premiere in London at The Prince Charles Cinema before screenings of Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

Ah yes, the most appropriate time to show a trailer for a Paul Thomas Anderson film :selena:

I'm sure it's gonna be great, Paul Thomas Anderson doesn't really miss, tho personally I think he's yet to top The Master :vegas:

That title tho :bear:

I think I'd rather drink an olive-raisin smoothie than eat a licorice pizza... unless its strawberry licorice, then it's fine :huntyga:  

On 9/15/2021 at 1:50 PM, Ivy said:

It sounds interesting :poot: I don't know what to expect with that title

somewhere I read that it was the name of a record store chain a long time ago

interesting title, this movie seems a hit or miss for me

Pennywise

Watch qanon people be like "it's code for child trafficking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

4 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

somewhere I read that it was the name of a record store chain a long time ago

interesting title, this movie seems a hit or miss for me

Ohh, yes you're right I just looked it up!

I also saw that this movie will be released 2 days after HOG :vegas:

HotLikeMexico

This is why I hate the overuse of acronyms nowadays. I literally thought the PTA… the school one… was releasing a film and I’m like… with what money??!! And about what?

Archived