đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's body language in her art

dit

Featured Posts

I agree! 

I thought she kind of lost it during the Enigma residency though.

tenor.gif

But then 911 MV came and :firega:

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-5.gif

Glamourpuss
4 hours ago, Klonoa said:

Yeah, but she is not like that anymore. Just see the MET Gala, the "ta-dah" pose. :triggered:

That whole Met Gala red carpet performance was her showing you who Gaga is in a over the top campy way. It was intentional and it was the epitome of Gaga.

holy scheisse

I know exactly what u mean 

The just dance video demonstrates it perfectly too, even though the videos so simple, Gaga's movements really force you to pay attention :applause:

Chlorine Sevigny

Wow, I've never really thought about this but you are so right.

Those little idiosyncrasies made everything more memorable and iconic.

enissa11
11 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

That whole Met Gala red carpet performance was her showing you who Gaga is in a over the top campy way. It was the epitome of Gaga.

mmm yes and no, i interpret that performance as gaga herself confronting to us the absurdity of celebrity culture, her expressions were borderline comedy, her team getting her ready with the mini mirror, mini brush and hairspray in a very fancy, theatrical and ridicule way. isn't it exactly what everyone does? watch this famous and rich ppl just get ready and pretty and consume such absurdity? this year the met gala felt even more cold and absurd, i was hoping to watch more meaningful fashion statements about america, but instead i just watch a bunch of pretty and rich ppl enjoy their vanity.
In a way it aligns with what gaga was all about, critiquing and making commentaries about fame and celebrity culture.

Mad Architect of Light

Glamourpuss
20 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

mmm yes and no, i interpret that performance as gaga herself confronting to us the absurdity of celebrity culture, her expressions were borderline comedy, her team getting her ready with the mini mirror, mini brush and hairspray in a very fancy, theatrical and ridicule way. isn't it exactly what everyone does? watch this famous and rich ppl just get ready and pretty and consume such absurdity? this year the met gala felt even more cold and absurd, i was hoping to watch more meaningful fashion statements about america, but instead i just watch a bunch of pretty and rich ppl enjoy their vanity.
In a way it aligns with what gaga was all about, critiquing and making commentaries about fame and celebrity culture.

I think you're correct about the interpretation but I was talking about how Gaga's posing was her very much being herself and not an example of how she's "lost it" because it was all deliberate and it was a performance. 

enissa11
18 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think you're correct about the interpretation but I was talking about how Gaga's posing was her very much being herself and not an example of how she's "lost it" because it was all deliberate and it was a performance. 

well, se was performing and it was deliberate, and she was being herself at the same time because performing is just what she does. the same with all her videos, she always tell a story.

Mad Architect of Light

Massive Monster
On 9/15/2021 at 1:29 PM, Ronlop said:

I agree! 

I thought she kind of lost it during the Enigma residency though.

tenor.gif

But then 911 MV came and :firega:

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-5.gif

Literally the 911 Music Video makes me really excited about eras to come, future music videos and performances.

Kind regards

Archived