Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Jazz songs you would love to hear Gaga cover/release?

Original Diva

Featured Posts

Original Diva

I am curious to know what jazz songs you would love to see Gaga release and even potential people you would love to see her collaborate with for a jazz record?

I was jealous to find out recently that Gaga's live cover of Bang Bang is on Apple Music and I am DESPERATE for her to release it on Spotify (also y'all have Lovegame live, which is so not fair). 

I would also love to hear songs like "I Get Along Without You Very Well". It would also be cool to hear her jazz renditions of her own hits from the Jazz and Piano show to see some studio magic, but that would never happen - at least not while the residency is still running. 

It would also be cool to see her do some work with Jeff Goldblum (who has collaborated with the likes of Miley Cyrus and Fiona Apple) or Seth MacFarlane (who has collaborated with Liz Gillies). I loved Gaga's work with Brian Newman and would love to see them work together again in the future.

Also, I think we are all wanting to eventually be able to hear the original jazz song that Gaga wrote a few years back titled "Paradise".

What are your thoughts?

excuse me no

Original Diva
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I’d love to see her do I Put a Spell On You and Feeling Good.

OMG I didn't even think of these and now I realise how much I need these :giveup:

excuse me no

Werewolves Wanted

Autumn in New York would be so her :giveup:also, a Judy garland-esq puttin on the Ritz would be amazing. I’d love some jazzy chill covers too…

Like these: 

I just want to hear the love 4 sale record. Focus please.

[But maybe a James Bond movie theme song could be a memorable cover. Goldfinger, for example, might have that creepy horror vibe that some seem to want.]

Original Diva
23 minutes ago, Fresco said:

I just want to hear the love 4 sale record. Focus please.

[But maybe a James Bond movie theme song could be a memorable cover. Goldfinger, for example, might have that creepy horror vibe that some seem to want.]

I am focused and very excited for the new record! :)

excuse me no

52 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I’d love to see her do I Put a Spell On You and Feeling Good.

If she did I Put a Spell On You ESPECIALLY during Halloween time I’d stan her harder than I actually do and I never thought that would be possible. :tony:

badfaith

Don't know a lot of jazz songs, but I would like to have some of the songs she had sung be officially released in an album, like Fly Me To The Moon :flutter: Don't want to hear the crowd cheering anymore :teehee:

Blastertoyo

My

Funny

Valentine 

:enigma:
we’ve never really heard the darker+deeper range of Gagas voice and I think it would be lovely 

please enlighten me to death

Summertime

And I'd love a recorded version of I ain't got nobody, it sounded good when they did it with Brian.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Blow Gabriel Blow.
She covered Anything Goes and Your the top; All songs by Cole Porter.  I think this song should be the next one to be covered by Gaga. Especially if she’s recording it solo. 

Padam Padam by Édith Piaf.

A good follow up to La vie en Rose

gotharunway.com

Archived