💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Genera+ion cancelled after 1 season

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

generation-season-1-episode-1.jpg

We’ll never get to witness the love of “Rileta” blossom: HBO Max has cancelled Generation after one season, TVLine has confirmed.

“We will not be moving forward with a second season of Generation,” HBO Max said in a statement. “We are very proud to have partnered with Zelda and Daniel Barnz to faithfully and authentically represent LGBTQ youth with such a diverse group of characters and layered stories. We thank them and our wonderfully gifted cast for all their hard work and collaboration.”

full article: https://tvline.com/2021/09/14/generation-cancelled-season-2-hbo-max/

like seriously WTF HBO???? :messga: i had hopes for this show, it was actually good, and also how can you have that cliffhanger of an ending and just cancel the show, i hate everybody rn. I wanted season 2 so bad. Please respect my private at the moment :saladga: :messga:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

JusKeepBreathin

At least they are trying to out diverse LGBT shows out there. Too bad no one is watching them. I hated when they cancelled Looking a couple years ago after only two seasons. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

IllusionLover
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

At least they are trying to out diverse LGBT shows out there. Too bad no one is watching them. I hated when they cancelled Looking a couple years ago after only two seasons. 

At least looking has 2 seasons and a movie to end everything.

They just left us with a cliffhanger and cancelled it, at least give us one more season to end it.

IllusionLover
6 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

HBO I'm gonna get you:triggered:

The LGBTQ+ community coming together to bully HBO

I'm really gonna miss the Cupcakke songs on the show.

phantasmas

The bathroom baby storyline was kinda weird….

But I hope Justice Smith shows up in another gay show or movie because I love him :bradley:

IllusionLover
28 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It looks like a watered down version of Euphoria and Elite. 

But unlike those two this one focused mainly on all types of teenage LGBTQ+ characters.

IllusionLover
3 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

The bathroom baby storyline was kinda weird…

Yeah it was, but ngl when Ariana entered in the bathroom and said something like "I love you" and then slipped and fell on the amniotic fluid I died :toofunny:

1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It looks like a watered down version of Euphoria and Elite. 

Please don’t put Euphoria and Elite on the same category or standard of quality 

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

At least looking has 2 seasons and a movie to end everything.

They just left us with a cliffhanger and cancelled it, at least give us one more season to end it.

I agree. I'm sorry about Genera+ion. Once you get invested in characters it sucks to have it cancelled. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ElectricAlley

Ugh, I loved this show! I admit, I didn’t think it was gonna be that good before I watched it. They could have marketed it better, it was actually really well done and entertaining.

Archived