💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Scheiße give you… vibes

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I wanted to know if I was the only one, but every time I hear Scheiße and imagine visuals I think WWII / Man In The High Castle alternative timeline. Like yeah, it’s the German, but also the militaristic choreography, the whole “strong female” message reminds me of the “We can do it” propaganda, and some of the aesthetic choices (like the Coachella hat) are just… suggestive. I don’t know if that’s intentional

1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Are you asking if scheisse gives Nazi vibes? :oprah: no

the way the OP was just hinting in the most subtle way and you came here and went straight to the point :air:

:nooo:

NFRatwell

Obviously I’m not trying to accuse Gaga of being a Nazi, I just wanted to see if anyone else gets this vibe. that why I tried to be describe in the OP lol. It gives me Juliana Crain going blonde to derail the American reich vibe (if you’ve seen The Man in the High Castle). 

AURAOFSHEISSE

I never got that vibe from the song, but the aesthetics and looks during performances do have a very European military vibe not necessarily n#zi though 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

BARKDANGER

Before the Fame perfume commercial….I had no clue how to even process a visual for Scheiße. But now I use those visuals to imagine the song. If that even makes sense. 

ExcitableCavernousHogget-max-1mb.gif

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Blastertoyo
37 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Are you asking if scheisse gives Nazi vibes? :oprah: no

music video alejandro GIF by Lady Gaga

please enlighten me to death

Chromatica Island

No, it gives me strong female vibes and it makes me feel like a confident woman!:legend:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived