Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kelly Show slammed after getting BTS mixed up with a different boyband

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Kelly Clarkson Show came under fire on Monday after mistaking another boyband for BTS.

Members of the BTS Army bombarded singer and host Kelly Clarkson with messages of diappointment and annoyance after a picture of new boyband Blitzers was shown on screen instead of BTS during the third season premiere.

Coldplay’s Chris Martin had been appearing as a guest when he began telling Kelly about the band’s collaboration with BTS for their new track.
However, the inset photo that was flashed on the screen at the time saw viewers shown a picture of new boyband Blitzers instead of BTS.
source

The show released a statement and apologized for the mistake.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Reality

I mean, BTS stans are annoying as hell, but at the same time, how do you **** up on showing the wrong band? 

🃏🖤👹

Economy
24 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

BTS Army needs to get a grip, it was never that serious :huntyga:

Like monsters would be so much nicer if someone spoke of working with Gaga on a show (say Tony Bennet) and they showed a picture of Katy Perry instead :deadbanana:

Defmix100

does anyone remember when a news piece used a photo of a Gaga impersonator doing the Oscars Shallow performance when talking about Gaga? I can't find it anywhere like it's been wiped from the internet (I think it was a Shallow cover on a foreign live performance TV show)

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Like monsters would he so much nicer if someone spoke of working with Gaga on a show (say Tony Bennet) and they showed a picture of Katy Perry instead :deadbanana:

LMs would need to get a grip too if that happened :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived