đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish convinced Oscar De La Renta to stop selling fur

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Economy
3 hours ago, thehanyo said:

I would never buy or wear fur, but I do wonder - if we are killing animals for food (which isn't going to stop any time soon), are we supposed to just throw the fur of the animal into the trash? 

3 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

The animals we kill for food are not the same we wear :huntyga:

I was thinking this. The popular animals for fur are not the popular animals for eating.

we eat a lot of chicken and pork and no one is wearing chicken feathers or pork skin

A lot of Lions, Tigers, Crocks, Seals etc are killed for skin but for the most part are not eaten by most ppl (with a few exeptions in some remote communities where it may be more common)

I think leather would be the only major exeption to this and therefore gets its own category in the debate

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
9 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

:huntyga: really? A teenager?

She's like 5 minutes away from not being a teenager anymore as she's turning 20 in December :huntyga: . Also, activism is not exclusive to certain age groups :classy: .

Ew, David!

Jewels n Drugs
10 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Do you eat foxes and minks?

But why is it okay we slaughter cows for meat but slaughtering foxes for fur is where the line is drawn ? 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

littlepotter
3 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

But why is it okay we slaughter cows for meat but slaughtering foxes for fur is where the line is drawn ? 

First of all I don't know why you guys are ignoring the fact that Billie is vegan so obviously she does not think slaughtering cows for meat is okay. Second of all, you can't compare food which 7 billion people need to survive, to luxury clothing that no one needs. If there suddenly was a law banning fur clothing no one would be affected except people who kill animals for a living. If there is a law banning meat consumption, literal billions would starve because it's not feasible.

chaeri pls

12 hours ago, littlepotter said:

We could utilise the land currently used for animal feed, for feeding humans instead. :excited:

edit: the quote didn’t work, I was referring to your latest post in this thread. :spin:

Archived