💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish convinced Oscar De La Renta to stop selling fur

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Billie Eilish looked stunning in the Oscar de la Renta nude tulle dress she chose for Monday’s Met Gala.
The star made her Met Gala and co-hosting debut in the designer’s glamorous gown on the condition that the company stop selling products utilizing fur.

The vegan and animal rights activist agreed to wear the gown after the company agreed to cease all fur sales. The label’s creative directors Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim have not created pieces utilizing fur for a few years, telling Alex Bolen, the label’s chief executive, that they didn’t feel the material was relevant, among other reasons.
Bolen disagreed, but did approve of fur not being used on the runway. However, the brand continued to sell items featuring fur in stores.

Billie said in a statement to The Times that it was “shocking that wearing fur isn’t completely outlawed at this point in 2021. She added: “I’m honored to have been a catalyst and to have been heard on this matter.”

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Bolen disagreed, but did approve of fur not being used on the runway. However, the brand continued to sell items featuring fur in stores.

to kill a mockingbird mic GIF

thehanyo

I would never buy or wear fur, but I do wonder - if we are killing animals for food (which isn't going to stop any time soon), are we supposed to just throw the fur of the animal into the trash? 

Jewels n Drugs
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

I would never buy or wear fur, but I do wonder - if we are killing animals for food (which isn't going to stop any time soon), are we supposed to just throw the fur of the animal into the trash? 

omg mte , we can eat them but not use the fur or leather??

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

The animals we kill for food are not the same we wear :huntyga:

Cello
3 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

fur doesn't tend to be taken from animals typically farmed for food. it's usually animals like minks, chinchillas, etc

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

to kill a mockingbird mic GIF

Creative directors have not created pieces utilizing fur for a few years, they didn’t feel the material was relevant etc., Alex Bolen (chief executive) disagreed but let them to stop using fur in runway, but items featuring fur were still available in stores.
and now they won't be selling fur products in stores.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Speak Easy
15 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Creative directors have not created pieces utilizing fur for a few years, they didn’t feel the material was relevant etc., Alex Bolen (chief executive) disagreed but let them to stop using fur in runway, but items featuring fur were still available in stores.
and now they won't be selling fur products in stores.

Oh okay got it

Archived