💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Shawn Mendes - Happier Than Ever (Billie Eilish Cover)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche

The Happier Than Ever cover :rip: He and Camilla should issue a formal apology to Billie for singing that song :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Happier Than Ever is the best song of this year, also just because Billie almost whisper doesnt mean that is an easy song to sing, this is a prove of that. Low notes are usually underrated in singing and most "vocalist" forget about how important they are. The cover is a 5/10. Miley did better. 

badfaith

I would never have approved that Billie cover to be uploaded tho :saladga: what was he thinking?

Karen Smith

Not him made me dislike this song now. He should shut up, it was terrible. His childish voice doesn't match this song at all. What he can know about being in toxic relationship in older man? ****. 

pussycat
1 minute ago, Karen Smith said:

Not him made me dislike this song now. He should shut up, it was terrible. His childish voice doesn't match this song at all. What he can know about being in tocix relationship in older man? ****. 

Yes karen drag his ass MORE MORE MORE

Rahrahbitchson
4 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Not him made me dislike this song now. He should shut up, it was terrible. His childish voice doesn't match this song at all. What he can know about being in tocix relationship in older man? ****. 

He should stop with this messiness and focus on gay p0rn right

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived