💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Love for Sale alternative covers CDs

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Monsters getting fed this year. This is what Taylor Swift fans must feel like.

Yes, also this variant ships the same day as the album so I'm glad she's finally pulling off a TSwift and is actually putting an effort to get this to #1, can't wait to see all the variants (so far we have 3)

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No bonus trek?!! No other perks but different cover? :bradley:

Exactly. Clearly a cash grab. Milk it Gaga. :oops:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

Yes, also this variant ships the same day as the album so I'm glad she's finally pulling off a TSwift and is actually putting an effort to get this to #1, can't wait to see all the variants (so far we have 3)

They are cuter than the original cover..So beautiful 

Juanlittlem

What 3 do we have for now? Are we counting the official and the picture disc as two?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

It’s a good way for them to get sales but I won’t be buying any of the alternate CDs just because the paper on the front is different. Sorry, I’m not rich enough to afford such luxury.

IllusionLover

Okay just saw the other covers on twitter, we're about to own 5 copies of this album on CD :rip: the original, Target and variants #1, #2 and #3

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

mr.peter

Okay just saw the other covers on twitter, we're about to own 5 copies of this album on CD :rip: the original, Target and variants #1, #2 and #3

can u post them ?

Anderson123

I really love the original cover so I don't think I want that variant, maybe the signed CD. This is not like the Cheek To Cheek cover that the orignals were so bad that I changed my digital version for the Starbucks cover in black and white.

c468bbdbaeeb04c9df9edb859045c1c5.png

Papergangstuh
5 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

6! She said they created 4 limited alternates.

Archived